Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the BuddyClub Spec-II exhaust system on my 89 Civic Si Hatch.
Great sound, with out without the silencer, still have stock cat. :) :clap

·
Registered
16 Posts
:number1 I have the same exhaust on my ep3. It's extremely load with out the silencer on n/a, but after being turbo charge it droped the db about 20. Still to loud for the streets. A silencer is a must driving around town. Looks great(jdm), very light maybee 8-10lbs total, large increase in hps(min blends) and a must on jdm fans. :number1

·
Registered
16 Posts
:number1 Fitmit was not good due to being import from Japan. I had to take it to a muffer shop to make a custom 2 1/2 pipe with no resonater. Most jdm exhaust are made for a right hand drive car but Buddy Club now makes for us specs cars. :number1

·
Registered
92 Posts
does anyone know how this exhaust hangs, like does it stick straight out, or does it come out at an angle like the hks hiper or the apexi n1? i' m thinkin about sellin my greddy sp to get this, so id like to know how it looks on the ej1 coupe. id rather have one that comes at an angle like the n1 i used to have on my integ

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Yeah I wanted this exhaust to but I didnt feel like going through the trouble of it being illegal and all. My town sucks when it comes to that sort of thing. :noo

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Yeah it is loud. There is a guy in the CRX Forum with one and he got me interested in it. But due to exhaust DB laws in my area its a no no. :(

·
Registered
329 Posts
i want this exhaust so bad for my ej8.. the cop attention though would just be too much. now you said you still had the stock cat? A couple people told me they had to use a testpipe with the exhaust to make it fit. I could post the link, but it's 31 pages...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts