Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my dilemma rite now. i jes want opinions. i know theres a lot of pros and cons but i jes need a little more help on my decision. as of now i have a sohc zc with a t3super60 turbo setup. i could go with a zdyne ecu w/ 450cc injectors and semi build the motor with eagle rods/ srp pistons/ block guard (it would have to do till i get the block resleeved0/ and a head gasket. or i could go with a b16 swap.

· Registered
419 Posts
What are the costs involved you can probably build your motor 4 the cost of the b16 installed then you'll want a decent ecu have to modify your turbo kit. supose depends how much you want to spend, and how fast you want to go. But I imagine a built sohc running high boost would beat an unbuilt b16 runnin the max it can safely. Personally I'd build the sohc you can only make your car so pwerful before gearbox and diffs are breaking every other day. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.