Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay me and my girl had been together for a couple of years now (4), only lately I found out that she was cheating on me (guy that she met at school a year ago) and I just caught her 2 months ago.

Now I forgive her from what she did, I'm trying my hardest to forget about it but I just want to bring back that trust again.

I think of it as a big obstacle that happened in our relationship. But is it even worth it after what she did?

Am I living in a dream that someday things will be better?

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
jaylo said:
Okay me and my girl had been together for a couple of years now (4), only lately I found out that she was cheating on me (guy that she met at school a year ago) and I just caught her 2 months ago.
Now I forgive her from what she did, I'm trying my hardest to forget about it but I just want to bring back that trust again.
I think of it as a big obstacle that happened in our relationship. But is it even worth it after what she did?
It's hard to give you a straight yes or no. You have to look back at your relationship, and ask yourself if it's what you shared with her is worth salvaging. I definetly don't think you should forget about it. Going through these types of things shows the weakness of a relationship and either makes it stronger, or shows the couple that maybe they were just tryin to make something out of feelings that weren't truly there. But you have to find out what caused her to cheat on you, cuz there's always a reason. But you really just have to evaluate your relationship, cuz ultimatly none of us on here can really give you any advice that would solve all your problems. Hope it works out the way you want it too.

·
Registered
838 Posts
jaylo said:

I'd say forget about it. She knows she can get away with it now. I know 4 years is a long time, but I also know that I couldn't trust her after that.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Re: Re: Building up trust again 101

havok021 said:
You have to look back at your relationship, and ask yourself if it's what you shared with her is worth salvaging. I definetly don't think you should forget about it. But you really just have to evaluate your relationship, cuz ultimatly none of us on here can really give you any advice that would solve all your problems.
That is the truth.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I agree w/ havok, that you shouldnt forget about it if you do choose to stay w/ her. It happened, and its not ur fault so dont let her try to tell you you have to forget about it in order to get over it. You can accept it and move on but you aren't obligated to forget imo. good luck, and remember what ever happens happens for the right reason....in the long run that is.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
no. it's not worth it.

it might be worth it years after, but right now, i can only think about how she cheated on you all this time, lying her ass off, putting on a straight face when she talked to you after she fuc*ed that other guy, i mean to me, if i was a guy, hell NO.

even if you have been thru alot together, is that why she had to cheat on you? even if you were a bad lover or bf, is that an EXCUSE to cheat on you to make cheating so saint-like? no.

there is no reason to degrade urself and cheat, the least one can do is to break up first if he/she cant stand their significant other.

personally i really dont like cheaters... no matter cheaters in relationship or cheater at school!! WHAHAH :D

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
HongKongChick said:
no. it's not worth it.
it might be worth it years after, but right now, i can only think about how she cheated on you all this time, lying her ass off, putting on a straight face when she talked to you after she fuc*ed that other guy, i mean to me, if i was a guy, hell NO.
even if you have been thru alot together, is that why she had to cheat on you? even if you were a bad lover or bf, is that an EXCUSE to cheat on you to make cheating so saint-like? no.
there is no reason to degrade urself and cheat, the least one can do is to break up first if he/she cant stand their significant other.
personally i really dont like cheaters... no matter cheaters in relationship or cheater at school!! WHAHAH :D
I must respecfully disagree. There are relationships that are worth salvaging, even if his/her partner cheated. Temptation is hard to fend off, and it's a natural feeling. And if you truely love the person, then you must accept them with all their faults. You can't honestly tell me that you haven't made a mistake in your life. It's just a part of life, some couples go through it, and others luck out and don't. The only way this can turn out very badly is if Jaylo takes nothing from this. With every experience, something should be taken, a lesson for example. If nothin is taken, then that's an experience wasted.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
havok021 said:
I must respecfully disagree. There are relationships that are worth salvaging, even if his/her partner cheated. Temptation is hard to fend off, and it's a natural feeling. And if you truely love the person, then you must accept them with all their faults. You can't honestly tell me that you haven't made a mistake in your life. It's just a part of life, some couples go through it, and others luck out and don't. The only way this can turn out very badly is if Jaylo takes nothing from this. With every experience, something should be taken, a lesson for example. If nothin is taken, then that's an experience wasted.
and i appreciate the respect :D

well temptations are HARD to resist, yes, but if cheating is against one's morals, and if one cheated, that means morals dont mean thing, unless they are very immature and have no standards for his/her actions.

it's sad, but i think it's true that if you truely love the person, you will and should NEVER have to cheat on ur partner, period!

of course i make mistakes, but i never made one this degrading and disrespectful to a person whom i supposed to love so much.

if she does not live her bf, but she is still with him, that means she still have the committment to fulfill. it's like a contract, you cant just cheat the contract and expect it to be just fine!

yet again, it all depends on him, if he can take it and he sees nothing wrong with cheating, good for him, he will have tons of girls available for him; and vice versa!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
honestly man, dump the bitch, and do it in the worst way, make sure you get something incriminating of her on tape and post it all over the web

·
Registered
106 Posts
buy a spy camera, video tape it and post it here
i know Ill watch
Ill even give you some motiation. She was suckin the other fools dick whlie kissin you. Is that right? What if the other dude had some shit and she caught it. She wasnt thinkin of you as a priority, so you should do the same
if you want to get over her, just think of her suckin other dudes dick, it worked for me, just wished I videpo taped it before I broke up with her ass

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
mobebk said:
buy a spy camera, video tape it and post it here
i know Ill watch
Ill even give you some motiation. She was suckin the other fools dick whlie kissin you. Is that right? What if the other dude had some shit and she caught it. She wasnt thinkin of you as a priority, so you should do the same
if you want to get over her, just think of her suckin other dudes dick, it worked for me, just wished I videpo taped it before I broke up with her ass

sounds like you like t3h male sinep.........

·
Registered
464 Posts
She needs to be ready to do something very big for you to mean she is sincere. Not cook for you or let you fuck her in the ass, something much more meaningful and permanent that shows her atleast honesty and devotion to you, or better, how about love for you??? If she cannot do this for you, probably time to dump her.... Giving up love is harder than hell, in my experience, guys end up giving up love much more often than girls do, they tend to fall in and out of love easy...

No offense girls, but how many threads here are about guys who got dumped vs. girls that got dumped???

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Curufin said:
She needs to be ready to do something very big for you to mean she is sincere. Not cook for you or let you fuck her in the ass, something much more meaningful and permanent that shows her atleast honesty and devotion to you, or better, how about love for you??? If she cannot do this for you, probably time to dump her.... Giving up love is harder than hell, in my experience, guys end up giving up love much more often than girls do, they tend to fall in and out of love easy...

No offense girls, but how many threads here are about guys who got dumped vs. girls that got dumped???
nuttin wrong w/ a lil butt love from t3h bitch

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Curufin said:
In her case, she might just deserve it.... *grin
Sadly, another case of love em' and leave em'....

she will like it.........:yawn:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
lol you guys make it sound so easy...but being in a 4 year relationship it may be hard to just "ditch the bitch" lol....goodluck with whatever choice you decide to take..however I'm going to side on those who say you should evaluate the relationship and see if its worth staying in, if not, oh well, move on...theres plenty of fish out there =)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
ArtcbluRsx said:
lol you guys make it sound so easy...but being in a 4 year relationship it may be hard to just "ditch the bitch" lol....goodluck with whatever choice you decide to take..however I'm going to side on those who say you should evaluate the relationship and see if its worth staying in, if not, oh well, move on...theres plenty of fish out there =)
i have been in a relationship w/ my GF for 4 years and if i found out she cheated on me i would kick her ass to the curb with a quickness

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
hndasedan1 said:
*tapping foot* you wanna marry me, but yet you have a long term girlfriend? ooooooo you bastard, lol j/k.

yeah.....i never said it was a loving relationship.....i love you....pm me

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Letting go isn't easy but I think I'm beginning to realize that holding on is harder. But I think what we share outweighs the fact that she made a mistake once. She said that she never slept with the guy although he let the guy kiss her resulting to a kiss mark.

It's so hard to deal with that. And a week after I found out that they went out to the movies w/c she never confessed, she lied in front of my face. Then a couple of days after she admitted that she had 'little bit' of feelings for the guy.

Though she was willing to work things out with me again and forget the other guy. I just hope it works out that way. I have so many questions in my head that needs to be answered. What ifs and such.

But I should forget about those since I chose to stay with her. You might say that I'm a fool for doing this but I don't know, I feel so much for this girl.

I just try to smile everyday and it's been 2 months since I caught them and things are slowly getting better on my side. Hopefully she is doing her part by the promises she made to me like how she won't talk or see the guy anymore. But who knows right? I just have to focus on dealing with myself because even though it's hard not to worry about her side, I just have to wish that she is doing her part on making this relationship last.

I hate the idea of the fact that she's holding all the aces and I'm left with pain & anguish cards that I have to deal with every day and for how long....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts