how much boost can i run safely with a t3 t04e .48 .60

please only those who are experienced either directly or indirectly

thnks in advance

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes...pinned/posted...from the block to the cylinder wall

actually im not entirely sure if its .05 inches or .50 mm....was told it was gunna make me about a 1.725

hoping to tune with uberdata/crome/neptune.......but might go with a hondata

heard a lot of good things about neptune though

EDIT: decked to level it/make it meet the head correctly

·
Registered
11,248 Posts
The difference between .050" and 0.5mm may be significant because 0.050" is 1.27mm. The d-series cylinder walls are thin already. According to my numbers you would have to have a 78.11mm bore in order to be a 1.725L. You don't want to bore a d-series past 77mm... So you need to double-check those numbers to make sure that you didn't just build a motor that you can't boost...

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kommon_sense said:
The difference between .050" and 0.5mm may be significant because 0.050" is 1.27mm. The d-series cylinder walls are thin already. According to my numbers you would have to have a 78.11mm bore in order to be a 1.725L. You don't want to bore a d-series past 77mm... So you need to double-check those numbers to make sure that you didn't just build a motor that you can't boost...

well thats just fucking fantastic

i will def check that out....thanks

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nope...havent been up there in a while, and the guy NEVER answers his phone...just tells me to swing by (but its over an hour each way to "swing by") and the last 2 times ive gone up there he wasnt there...trust me i wanna know as bad as anyone else...probably a lot more really...i will find out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.