Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 7456 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
jeffry6996 said:
yeah this isnt like the army the dont ask dont tell rule does not apply here.
That explains why you guys are all here.... j/k
So I got my car back today and haven't put the exhaust back on it. It sounds really good... really loud but in a race car type of way. I think I may leave it off until I get pulled over or go deaf.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
quikflip27 said:
so how much did you guys buy your car for? and how much in parts and labor have you invested in em?
-quikflip
I paied $2550 for my 94 GSR, and I just invested $900 in a new fanbelt, fluids, and a fresh coat of paint and some bodywork to fix my rust spots.

·
Registered
58 Posts
$1200 for my da. worked really well when i got it. then the exhaust broke off after the cat..... :mad

but its ok cause now its loud as hell and im drunk as hell....sry just got back from a frat party :D :eek: ;) :p :sleep :(

cant wait to go to :sleep

i bought my head for $450 and bought my springs and stuff. sooooooo......mayhbe around $2200 put into my car right now. including the price of the car and puting it on the road and whatnot.

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
jeffry6996 said:
well how bout this there is a guy on ebay sellin a fully built b18 here is the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-B18c-Dart-race-motor-Brand-New_W0QQitemZ120052977632QQihZ002QQcategoryZ33615QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

now he claims the person who built the engine syas its a 300hp engine with out a turbo. i say to my self how is that possible if the engine is built for low compression. how much does a fully built high compression b18 usually put out i dont think even 270hp right???
you got 3k i can borrow?

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
jeffry6996 said:
her you go guys feel free to talk it up, about anime, or girls, or cheese whatever your little heart desires talk about it here we are all listening just let it out :D
w00t!! yet another whore thread.. nice teg btw!! im lovin the look!!

·
Registered
39,372 Posts

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
rnstein69 said:
w00t!! yet another whore thread.. nice teg btw!! im lovin the look!!
it is nice lookin, i like the paint and the jdm front, im just not a fan of shaved stuff except for vaginas

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
jon said:
it is nice lookin, i like the paint and the jdm front, im just not a fan of shaved stuff except for vaginas
haha.. same here, but its done very tastefully.

·
Young&Dangerous
10,160 Posts
We don't smell bad it's only when your mom get in the car and i would not say it's a tuna smell more like dry molded cum around her lips. (not that head but the other head)

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
quikflip27 said:
so how much did you guys buy your car for? and how much in parts and labor have you invested in em?
-quikflip
$15,900 in April 2000 with 21,500 miles on it.

Have spent about $7k in parts and labor to install them.

1 - 20 of 7456 Posts