Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 7456 Posts

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
$5200 in Oct 2005 with 87,000 miles.

Spent about $5000 in stereo, motor, wheels, etc. I think im going to do an ITR LSD and a JDM front and ill be done. Theoretically...

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
Is that how much a JDM front will run? Just wanted to know, I might do it when I am rich, ha, it's a joke, you can't have money and a car at the same time! :D

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
I cant wait to do my JDM front. Hopefully this May/June. :D

Im considering peicing it together, may save a bit.

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
quikflip27 said:
so how much did you guys buy your car for? and how much in parts and labor have you invested in em?
-quikflip
hey do you think teg prices will drop a whole lot because i want another gsr when i graduate next december if i don't buy this r32 gtr next year. i wouldn't mind another gsr in blue or black. i need a reliable slow car so i don't kill myself

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
WVU97GS-R said:
hey do you think teg prices will drop a whole lot because i want another gsr when i graduate next december if i don't buy this r32 gtr next year. i wouldn't mind another gsr in blue or black. i need a reliable slow car so i don't kill myself
reliable and slow = accord :ninja

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
WVU97GS-R said:
werdsauce. tegs are sexy. i think they look better than rsx's.
depends on teh color for me

i really like the white and the red

like in person, dereks teg just looks hot, clean, simple, nice lip

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
WVU97GS-R said:
werdsauce. tegs are sexy. i think they look better than rsx's.
yeah, they do look better than rsx's.. i agree with jon, clean cut and simple is how i like them. and black would be my color of choice.

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
rnstein69 said:
yeah, they do look better than rsx's.. i agree with jon, clean cut and simple is how i like them. and black would be my color of choice.
yeah. rsx's are a little over done and they don't seem as aggressive looking as integres and tegs have the weight advangtage.

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
WVU97GS-R said:
yeah. rsx's are a little over done and they don't seem as aggressive looking as integres and tegs have the weight advangtage.
but if i could have any teg, it would be a 92-93 da

them shits look fuckin prime

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
jon said:
but if i could have any teg, it would be a 92-93 da

them shits look fuckin prime
maybe faster but i like dc2 styling better. nothing better than a black dc2 with type R spoilier. 16" gram lights jdm lip dropped 2 inches. pre fucking sex.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
jeffry6996 said:
are you going to stay silver??
Definetly. For two reasons.

1. I cant afford to paint the whole car.

2. The main reason- its not often you see a VSM JDM front integra. Especially with a CF hood, which it WILL have. :D

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
Sirfallsalot243 said:
Definetly. For two reasons.

1. I cant afford to paint the whole car.

2. The main reason- its not often you see a VSM JDM front integra. Especially with a CF hood, which it WILL have. :D
your weak point is that you are fwd. wouldn't you want weight on yoru front wheels and less in the back? like a C/F trunk or something

21 - 40 of 7456 Posts