·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I like pwning torqueless integras o_O up hills

and some va JJ is nice :)

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
You could try to pwn my Integra, but shes a caged mouse ready to pounce you better be fucking careful man.
OH shits all 1.8L in mah face? :fear

Makes me think about this kid here in town who put bigger injectors on his teg. I thought it was a deisel the first time i saw it go by at WOT :lmao

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
why would it sound like a diesel?

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
i think thats a thrat
1. Thrat 4 up, 2 down
a Thrat is a used tampon used to give a female an orgasm, you must insert the bloodly tampon and slowly move it in, and out, the end result is a bloody orgasm.
:fear

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
why would it sound like a diesel?
It wouldnt sound like it, but it would look like it with all the un-burnt fuel from the bitch running super rich.

Bet his VTEC kicked in much harder y0!

Is anything done 2 the accord? Because I'm pretty sure that even up a hill an Accord wouldnt be a serious threat.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
It wouldnt sound like it, but it would look like it with all the un-burnt fuel from the bitch running super rich.

Egg Xactly foo!

Accords just got intake exhaust and some replaced plug wires. Compression check out at 195's. So its a bit more peppy. The teg that im mentioning on here attempted to follow a race between a 02 noobaruu wrx and a boosted teg. He failed epicly.

I've never dyno'd the accord, or taken it to a drag strip so I really have no idea :) Hopefully that will change this spring.

Funny shit here: InternetsVanityPlates

Managed to snag up a Clutch Masters flywheel for 190 instead of like 300 some, so clutch install will be soon, cars got 187k on it. I don't think its ever had a clutch replaced. Then I'll get some pulleys, ECU and management software to get familiar with before adding the boost to her.

·
Super Bacon Mod
23,754 Posts
apparently so, you guys definetly dont need my dumbass comments when you have so many clever ones of your own!:lmao
pretty much..be gone with you

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
yar:rolleyes

7401 - 7420 of 7456 Posts