Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was driving down the street coming back from the movies with my gurl and guess what? Some *** whoever it was, threw an egg at my car (2001 electron blue lude) didnt know what it was at first heard a big thump thought i ran over a animal or osmthing pulled over and guess what yellow shit all over the passenger door. Got to my gf's house and washed off the egg and i see my paint is chipped where the egg impacted the door. I went back to see if i could find out who threw it so i could whoop there ass and im so f*ckin pissed off right now.

· Registered
12,727 Posts
I would be pissed to man.....only thing you can do is get it fixed or whatever....I have 4500-5000 on the drivers side worth of damage avoiding hitting a deer and flew into a ditch. shit happens. I think I am getting a body kit and shaving the emblems. my rims aren't too bad but the two aren't MINT....so I might have to get some 18's 5 zigen heidfelds or racing hart C2's. depends on how much they cost:)

· Registered
166 Posts
damn man, that sucks big time. but then again sometimes you just have to suck it up and except that shit happens.

once again sorry to hear about that, people are generally jealous assholes.

· Registered
484 Posts
siet bro that sux. when i first got my lude i had it for about 2 months and i had it parked on the street cuz there wasnt ne room on my driveway some pecker asses egged the shit outa my lude. lucky enouf my pops goes to play golf at 6 am the the next day so i got the egg off right away. There r just mad haters out there man.. nothing we kan do about it. hope u get ur shiet fixed.. i kow the feeling ur in and it really sux. gl bro =)

· Registered
1,455 Posts
Exactly dont worry about it they are jealus of you nice electron blue Prelude!

· Registered
2,076 Posts
at this rate imma have to get my whole car repainted in like a yr

Yeah when i bought my accord(its black) the hood was almost white from all the rock chips on the hood. So I ended up having honda repaint the whole front end.

And...almost the same thing happened to me. i was driving, and nobody was by me, and i heard something hit my door, and now my door has a little ding, and the paint is starting to chip. I didnt find out what threw it or where it came from :(

· Registered
2,092 Posts
i love my garage :)

i seem to be the luckiest person in the world, because for the year and a half/20k miles that ive owned my car, i havent put one scratch in it :) (KOW)

· Registered
283 Posts
Damn

Another chicken who never got a chance.:(

Shitty deal dude! But maybe that egg hitting you and making you go back to look for the guy saved you from getting into a horribly disfiguring accident elsewhere....or maybe it just happened for the hell of it.

Wait a sec! Maybe it was from another lude who thought your lude was a freshman!

Don't let the bastards get you down.
:D
Peace

· Registered
174 Posts
Re: Damn

racerpunkX said:
Another chicken who never got a chance.:(

Shitty deal dude! But maybe that egg hitting you and making you go back to look for the guy saved you from getting into a horribly disfiguring accident elsewhere....or maybe it just happened for the hell of it.

Wait a sec! Maybe it was from another lude who thought your lude was a freshman!

Don't let the bastards get you down.
:D
Peace
There is always an optimist out there. :) I would have been really pissed off too. I was surprised to hear that the paint chipped - must have been a healthy chicken.

I got hit by an egg on my bike once... that hurt like hell. I found the guys tho, but there were 2 of them and bigger than me. Now getting hit by a hard boiled egg... that would hurt!

How is it to match the EBP paint? I know the PWP paint is bad...

A sidenote: Has anyone noticed that the Silver body kit (factory Honda) parts are almost half the price of the other colors on hparts.com? weird...

· Registered
511 Posts
yea those domestic ****'s spray painted my friends si, he left for work one morning and the whole driver side was spray painted black, another person i know had battery acid poured on thier hood, this is some fucked up shit. i'd love to catch someone doin that to my car..

· Registered
12,727 Posts
Fstyles said:
yea those domestic ****'s spray painted my friends si, he left for work one morning and the whole driver side was spray painted black, another person i know had battery acid poured on thier hood, this is some fucked up shit. i'd love to catch someone doin that to my car..
I wouldn't want anything done to my car...so I wouldn't want to have to catch anyone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.