Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok just bought another del sol. i have a 94 del sol s now beat up from the feet up. wondering since i need a new bumper, are the ones on ebay worth the money or not. do they match up right or they junk. they have it on there for less than 100 bucks shipped. please reply asap when someone knows

·
Registered
51 Posts
birde11 said:
ok just bought another del sol. i have a 94 del sol s now beat up from the feet up. wondering since i need a new bumper, are the ones on ebay worth the money or not. do they match up right or they junk. they have it on there for less than 100 bucks shipped. please reply asap when someone knows
I got my oem one from ebay. It fits great ! :clap I can get some pics if you like. The only pic I have right now is :

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
i knew a kid who bought one off ebay and it fit like complete shit, unless you get a real OEM one that someone is selling,the kid had the body shop look at it and they got it looking pretty good, call up some junk yards man, find a sol in one and just be in heaven, i used to goto a junk yard twice a week when i wrecked my sol, now its atleast once every other week just to look around and shit

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
yes...use those skills that you used to dig up all of these threads from half a decade ago and put them to use on an actual search engine..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.