Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
i thought it was funny when that black lancer almost lost it on the turn! :clap :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
where was this video'd at... that was alot of freakin Evo's. I got a pudge looking at all of them... hahahah

-Chad-

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its somewhere in the NW but i dont know exactly what state.

·
Registered
540 Posts
boost_aholic97 said:
i thought it was funny when that black lancer almost lost it on the turn! :clap :D
for some reason all those lancers looked like they were gonna fly off the mountain..pretty funny

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
198 Posts
holy shit... that's guys was definately lucky... glad to see he's ok... ya'll need to click on that link. that's some crazy shit...

-Chad-

·
Registered
46 Posts
GsrBoy171

That's not your sweet arse black NISMO GTR in ur sig picture is it?? Nismo just announced a Z-Tune R34 GTR, 2.8Ltr TwinTurbo 373Kw 510Hp all because the gentlemens agreement of 206Kw max power between the Jap manufacturers was well laid to rest :D

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Hilton_K said:
GsrBoy171

That's not your sweet arse black NISMO GTR in ur sig picture is it?? Nismo just announced a Z-Tune R34 GTR, 2.8Ltr TwinTurbo 373Kw 510Hp all because the gentlemens agreement of 206Kw max power between the Jap manufacturers was well laid to rest :D
they made it b/c of Nismo's 30th or 35th anniversary, and they had it on ebay for a while for $190,000. lol

·
Registered
671 Posts
that looked fun! mad evos and wrxs. awd power!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts