Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yea, got it today...

the game isn't bad at all, looks sooo beautiful, even at my 420p hd... i can imagine 720 and 1080, wow...

its sorta fustrating cuz i want to win gold in everything and i'm usually shy by like .1 or something... god i hate that, i jus turned it off now cuz i was shy by .58 of getting gold on one track, and i retryed it like 10x... so i kinda got mad and walked away from it...

crashes are badass, i love hittin the small cars and seeing them fly everywhere :p and takedowns are badass tooo, the AI will fuckin run u off the road if u try to pass or they are tryin to pass u... man its hard sometimes, cuz u lose boost if they counter attack ya...

and the explosions are beautiful, sooo much detail in the flames and everything around it... barrels start flying, logs start flying off trucks, little cars spin like a mofo cuz of it, its great!...

o and update of GRAW, sheesh... i haven't touched it since i beat it, but i'm hoping to play online again, i know burnout is gonna burn me out soon...

·
Registered
643 Posts
I just went online last night to play a few races on Live before bed. Long story short, I got hooked up with this group of 5 people and we ended up playing 2 back to back 10 race series matches. I was planning on playing for about 30 - 45 minutes and we were playing for about 3 hours! :rolleyes
This game is really fun. There isn't much to it. It's so simple, and it's a blast to play.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts