Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
dood, i woulda been annoyed as hell if i just wrecked my ferrari and that idiot came around talkin shit and acting like an ass...

what did he expect the police to do? keep allowing him to cause a commotion at the scene of the accident? :noo

·
Registered
343 Posts
Busta's ac'in like a bitch right now. Wonder what woulda happened if he wrecked his lambo and someone wanted to video tape it. That's what I thought. He'd a been pissed as hell.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
FN_M3 said:
Busta's ac'in like a bitch right now. Wonder what woulda happened if he wrecked his lambo and someone wanted to video tape it. That's what I thought. He'd a been pissed as hell.
POWER TO THE BRENT!!!!!! Preach it brotha man!!!

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Do you people not understand that is how celeberties are treated all the time.

Just got devorced.....fuck it shove a camera in their face

Father just dies.....fuck it shove a camera in their face

Going for a walk.....fuck it shove a camera in their face

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
highbred said:
dood, i woulda been annoyed as hell if i just wrecked my ferrari and that idiot came around talkin shit and acting like an ass...

what did he expect the police to do? keep allowing him to cause a commotion at the scene of the accident? :noo
If you were dumb enough to wreck a Ferrari on a city street you would obviously be too dumb to know when people were making fun of you!!! Come with something better than that shit man! No excuse for hitting a house in a Ferrari in a residential area.......PERIOD!!!!! The cops were leaving Busta alone until that dudes bitch started acting stupid. Besides you miss the point of him doing what he was doing. It was his way of getting back at the papparazzi that harrass him all the time. Thats all and had that woman not gotten all stupid there would have been no problems. And the friend whose house was hit is WHITE!!! Very White in fact!

By the way whats with the racial comments?

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Seemed normal to me. I know people like that. He was kidding around Id say. Then when people got shitty , I think he took it pretty insulting...so he went from there.

I thought it was kinda funny. Also what could he have been arrested for?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Its not like that guy was a paparazzi. It is totally unexcusable to crash in a residential area like that, that can only be the result of unsafe driving. But, Busta was being an immature prick. Its not like that guy was a paparazzi or had ever done anything to him in the first place. If paparazzi really upset him that much he would be considerate towards other people and never put someone in the same situation of being violated for absolutely no reason.

·
Registered
235 Posts
IF busta doesnt like paparatzi that much he should have went to school, then collage and got a real job just like the ferrari owner prolly had. Thats the price you pay for being just another low life who managed to (make it)

Busta is whoevers buys his mediocore albums bitch, He need to suck it up and make it part of his job.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.