Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How in the hell do they do it in the movies? What is the movie trick? Just wondering if anyone knows. I want to be able to launch mine 2-4 ft anyone know the trick?:cool:

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Supposedly it has to do with how intense the sex is and how strong your contracting muscles are that actually push the semen out of your urethra. I've shot halfway across the room before and splattered the wall. Sometimes I shoot and dont know where it went until either she or I end up laying in it later, haha!

·
Registered
18,284 Posts
jessecrx said:
Supposedly it has to do with how intense the sex is and how strong your contracting muscles are that actually push the semen out of your urethra. I've shot halfway across the room before and splattered the wall. Sometimes I shoot and dont know where it went until either she or I end up laying in it later, haha!
hahaahha reminds me of something about mary

·
Registered
908 Posts
dont ejaculate for 2-3 days. When you cum, squeeze your dick and hold it at the last second. Then just let it flow. Damn, it shoots like a cannon. I made my girl throw up once, I shot it so hard in her mouth.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
jessecrx said:
Supposedly it has to do with how strong your contracting muscles are that actually push the semen out of your urethra.
So technically the more u have sex, the more you build up the muscles, the farther u shoot.

John: Welcome to the penile olympics. Todays events include long dist. shot, frozen semen javoline, and ejaculation tri-atholon.

Bob: That last event is new this year John.

John: Yes it is Bob. Maybe you can explain it for our veiwers out there.

Bob: Well the tri-atholon is a series of three courses.Each contestant will participate in three rounds namely bj, military and anal sex. The person who can ejaculate and recover after all three courses is the winner. Back to you John.

John: We'll now head down to the feild were Sally is reporting from the sidelines.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Jumpan23 said:
dont ejaculate for 2-3 days. When you cum, squeeze your dick and hold it at the last second. Then just let it flow. Damn, it shoots like a cannon. I made my girl throw up once, I shot it so hard in her mouth.
Jumpman is 100% correct... I know this coz there was this time when I finally had graduated from boot camp. I came back home and saw my girl.... Well, I musta admit, I only lasted about 2 minutes and felt like I came for 2 hours. I felt as I was Peter North. Damn my balls hurt after that!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts