Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey Pika,

I'll be down to go. It'll be my first event. But let me get some more info. on it. I wasn't planning do track anytime soon but I guess it doesn't hurt just to see how it is. Just PM or send something my way.

-X12

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
that looks like a lot of fun. probably have to wait until the summer sessions though. damn med school is cramping my style

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
TSM_Pikachu said:
Just read some of that rules and stuff.........sounds promising as hell.
Instructor led first run and stuff to show you where to brake, where to punch it and stuff.........why would anyone NOT go.
the best is when the instructor sits in the car w/ you and talks you thru the course as you're driving it :) the instructor i had kept pulling my helmet from the bottom to point my head where to look. by the third lap or so, i had her cheering in every corner :lol oh and eyeball laps help a LOT so ask for them :nod

·
Registered
57 Posts
We tend not to go because it's expensive. As for as I know for HPDE, there's Redline (the cheapest), Racer Factory (the most expensive, but it is usually a 2 day weekend deal with food, and Thunder something where the track is open to all types of auto events. But yah, 350 bucks isn't easy to shell out. Unless the richer people on these forums would like to donate to us poor students. Ultra, what do you think? How about you buy my way in and I'll buy you breakfast, lunch, and dinner at McDonalds? = )

-X12

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
hah, i'm a poor college student too :)

$150 isn't so bad for Big Willow....i think Redline Events is a little bit cheaper than SpeedVentures though. i'd have to go look.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.