Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
12,453 Posts
Yeah I got the motor today. Now I NEED TOO buy them.lol Might have to start lookin for razors for my wrists. lol
haha.

Tho yours is a diffrent swap of sorts. You are swapping a B into a car that previously had a d series in it.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think I might just get my brother inlaws welder and cutter. Then just doing cut it up and do it my self. Then I really might kill myself!lol because once I start doing that Imm gna end up doing a half roll cage cut out and modifie the body. I dont think it would ever stop!!!!!!!!Im scared someone hold me............JK

· Registered
10,346 Posts
Well, if your going the fabrication route, find some B series mounts for the EF chassis. They DO bolt up, but it doesnt allow the motor to sit level, I believe the mount is raising the motor up. If you could get ahold of the mounts really cheap, its definatly possible to have the motor bolted in no matter what, but realize the motor needs to be level for proper oil flow and coolant flow. gravity sucks :lol

· Registered
10,346 Posts
BTW its the timing side mount that raises it up too high. Google this and see how people adjsuted for that. I think you can get away with cuting and rewelding but Im not sure, never did it myself

· Registered
10,346 Posts
dont beat it into place

· Registered
10,346 Posts
It does bolt right up, but it puts th motor a lil too high for good measure

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.