Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
theyre cool. i like 5 spoke better but those are good. are they heavy?
not bad price with tires either

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i forgot how heavy..like 15 lbs or so...i like the other ones too but i got these cause they were cheap. my sol isn't fast so im not worried about it slowing me down lol, its called the del slo for a reason, i just liek the price/styling combination of them. I liked other ones but they were an extra 100 that i dont have lol. I'll post pics when they arrive in 7 days!! :D

·
Registered
6,012 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
blackdelsol94 said:
They definitely weigh more than 15 lbs, but I got them with Yokohama AVS ES100s, and the things just stick to the road. I like them.
Your happy with those tires too? I have them on my 16's and I love them. Although I havent ever had any other tires to compare them with, im very happy with them.

What other tires compare with the yokos?

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
honda_racing101 said:
Your happy with those tires too? I have them on my 16's and I love them. Although I havent ever had any other tires to compare them with, im very happy with them.

What other tires compare with the yokos?
Well they are for one much better than the tires I was running on my 14s...which isn't saying a lot but its a HUGE improvement. The ES100s are in Yokohamas Ultra High Performance line of tires, so I guess I expected them to be good, and they lived up to my expectations.

When I got my rims they came with Kumho Ecstas for free, and I could upgrade to Toyo Proxes for a little more, I think $20 maybe(that might be low) or the yokos for $140, so I went with those.

Yokos can definitely compete w/ Toyo, and IMO are actually better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.