Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pushing 1400watts and there is an annoying ass buzzing sound coming from the speakers. Everytime I accelerate it gets louder. What is a solution to this annoying problem?

· Registered
2,059 Posts
Jus2sho said:
I pushing 1400watts and there is an annoying ass buzzing sound coming from the speakers. Everytime I accelerate it gets louder. What is a solution to this annoying problem?
is the buzzing comming from ur subs or interior speakers?

if its comming form the interior speakers, then it could be one of two things. rca's are crossing wit ur speaker wires or u have a bad ground.

if its from ur subs, then it could be ur ground or try gettin a ground loop isolator.

· Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: Buzzing sound coming from speakers. What is a solution?

GldCrzy said:
is the buzzing comming from ur subs or interior speakers?

if its comming form the interior speakers, then it could be one of two things. rca's are crossing wit ur speaker wires or u have a bad ground.

if its from ur subs, then it could be ur ground or try gettin a ground loop isolator.
Is it OK to run the rca's with the power? Ground loop isolator, where can I get one of those and what is the purpose. I never heard of it before.

· Banned
846 Posts
the power wire and RCA's running next to each other is most likely whats wrong. Usually does cause noise coming through your system.

If not, it sounds like a bad ground somewhere. Keep your ground wire as short as possible and make sure it has good contact with the metal surface.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.