Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got rid of my beloved 92' Prelude, I recently got a new job and must travel 100 miles a day. On the way down there one day my cam balancing seal broke....$450 to fix :mad . So Ive decided to sell the car and get a new one.

Lude 1

Lude 2
(changed pic)

So Ive moved on and my girlfriend found me a super sweet deal on my dream car. Anyways just wanted to say goodbye for a bit or at least till I get back into Hondas. Anyways this is an awesome site and has provided some great information, keep up the good work. :byye

New Car

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jree$e said:
bish!!!!
:hehe...swt car :tu..
I would of kept the lude..
I loved that car but too many things were going wrong all at once. No A/C, MAD rust holes in the sunroof (replaced twice already), clutch was starting to go,it slow as hell....(no DOHC vtec). The car was sexy as hell though, so sleek and sexy

·
Registered
94 Posts
Osiris1012 said:
Well I finally got rid of my beloved 92' Prelude, I recently got a new job and must travel 100 miles a day. On the way down there one day my cam balancing seal broke....$450 to fix :mad . So Ive decided to sell the car and get a new one.

Lude 1

Lude 2
(changed pic)

So Ive moved on and my girlfriend found me a super sweet deal on my dream car. Anyways just wanted to say goodbye for a bit or at least till I get back into Hondas. Anyways this is an awesome site and has provided some great information, keep up the good work. :byye

New Car

Where in florida are you from i think i've seen youre car in Bradenton, Sarasota

·
Registered
866 Posts
Shit, I'd trade the lude in a second for an Evo. :p Can't let it hear me say that or it might break down :hehe

Good luck to you.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
dang now you cant be part of PDWOACOF

i think we were the only two actual members of this make-believe group ahhaha

nice new car tho :tu

·
Registered
665 Posts
the only problem with that picture of the evo u posted is that ive seen it before. i think on a site when i was researching before i bought my STi, nice try tho. by the way, id like to let eveyrone know that i just peaced on a 2004 SRT-4

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ganjgremlin said:
the only problem with that picture of the evo u posted is that ive seen it before. i think on a site when i was researching before i bought my STi, nice try tho. by the way, id like to let eveyrone know that i just peaced on a 2004 SRT-4
Yea thats not my actual EVO because I havent taken any pictures and dont have anywhere to host them....but I do assure you I have an EVO....but if not I wonder why im making the payments :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
92luder said:
Where in florida are you from i think i've seen youre car in Bradenton, Sarasota
Nah not me, I live over on the east coast, I used to go to brandenton to skateboard alot though...know cove surf and skate?

And unfortunately the evo does have AC. So im sorry to leave you in the club all alone crdcz03 :p

Heres some more bad news, found out the kid I sold it to put a huge freaking metal wing on it...damnit :bh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.