Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what kind of c-pillar bars are out there for a del sol. i've seen some on ebay and wanted to know if they might be worth it(improve handling) or if thier just good for a harness(show).
I welcome all comments. Thanx. :giggle

·
Registered
6 Posts
c piller bar

have one in my ek4 civic... that wit some other struts and roll bars really really mad a big difference about a track....with some other little touches about 10 - 15 seconds about a 2:30 track.....

i know its not all related to jus the piller bar but i think it worked well

:w00t

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
webartie said:
have one in my ek4 civic... that wit some other struts and roll bars really really mad a big difference about a track....with some other little touches about 10 - 15 seconds about a 2:30 track.....

i know its not all related to jus the piller bar but i think it worked well

:w00t
Strut bars and suspension work alone got you 10-15 seconds? Umm yeah...

A c-pillar bar won't gain you any time nor does it do much at all. Mine was mostly there as a camera mount... couldn't tell a difference with it, or without it once I sold it because it did nothing.

Anyway, don't del Sols not even have a C-pillar technically??....

·
Registered
231 Posts
Agreed... Sway bars can make a huge differance if mated to the correct coilover package.. It makes a lot more differance in the EG/EK hatches.. if you car is a coupe it does pretty much nothing what so ever because of the extra bracing behind the rear seat. If you want something to really do the job buy a 10 point cage.. Trust me now THAT makes a differance... But it kinda feels like you have a fat kid in the back seat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.