Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
aimlesspee said:
Dude.. of all the music to put on.. this gay ass white boy music.. GAY. But it looks tight
have you listened to rap latley? its not much better at least that guitar took some skill to play with the harmonics ect.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
speedjunky04 said:
have you listened to rap latley? its not much better at least that guitar took some skill to play with the harmonics ect.
Rap or this shit is bad to put on a video like this.. how about no music.. or some of that Japanese shit they put on that Initial D lol

·
Registered
177 Posts
damn that song was wack... b/c of the song i didnt watch the whole video. he should have put the GT2 song "My favorite Game" by the cardigans

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
boostincoyote said:
damn that song was wack... b/c of the song i didnt watch the whole video. he should have put the GT2 song "My favorite Game" by the cardigans
I agree with you dude. There's a vid.. 15 MINUTE VIDEO.. NO music.. of a Civic Type R chasing a Lotus.. and i watched the whole goddamn thing. There's another video of a guy going around Nuruburuging in a BMW.. 20 minutes long.. no music.. watched teh whole thing.. This video looked promising.. til the guys started talking and that gay ass music came on..

I do disagree with you on that Cardigans song.. that's kind of gay

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.