Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I jus got my bomz-caold-air-induktion system today and i got some questions.when i try to put the screwz in it doenst fit and theres a big crack in the pipe and the difrence between the pipes is about 3 inchez i tired bending it but she made a bad noize. I figured she was gitting too cold. I was out there for 2 owers wiht a blow drier! pleaze hellp!

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
:ninja :ninja :ninja

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yesz its broken but i n eeds to go fasters and id on't got moneys to ship back so i have to try and heat this pipe up so she fits in my engine compartment. I got a big tyme race coming up soon that i need to win for money for my foods so i must bring my A game.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
KrazzyKoreanBoi said:
yesz its broken but i n eeds to go fasters and id on't got moneys to ship back so i have to try and heat this pipe up so she fits in my engine compartment. I got a big tyme race coming up soon that i need to win for money for my foods so i must bring my A game.
bring your A game to hell and go kill yourself.

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
stopp hating plz i thought this waz a place where we all learn about our del-solz so we can get better togethers. dont tell me to kill myself i wil race u any day of the week for money green even with my broken cAI

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i will have to do that i f i cant get ne more warmth on my pipe for it to bend. I grabbed it with some wrenchez but it wont budge i bent the pipe inwards but this will give me more torx. if u were in my situatishun how would u best heat up the metal put it in my mikrowave?

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ill do that.
saweet!
just, how do i make a good fire. Last time i tryed, my dad hit me on the hand wiht his willo branch and i had to do the fast of dishonor for three weeks. dont want to make the same mistake again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts