Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
707 Posts
temp said:
is it gay, hell yes, is it as bad as some are making it out to be, NO
Its bad enough for it to be the ONLY reason that I'm moving out of the state. I have ALL of my family here in SoCal, I like my job and I love the weather, I just HATE the politics/laws here. But thats just my opinion...:D

· Registered
707 Posts
temp said:
yeah but running away from it wont solve the problem....remember there are laws EVERYWHERE you go
I'm not running away from it, I know theres laws everywhere, but I dont have to be here and support these ones. Should I hang out here and break these laws when I can move to another state and be perfectly legal? There isnt another state in the US that has such strict smog laws, so why should I live in the ONE state that has them? My passion is my car and when fuckt up politicians that drive around in their 60k, 70k, 80k Bimmers and Benz make up laws that are even more fuckt then they are, it kinda ruins my whole "passion". Then on top of that you have the San Diego P.D. bustin balls for everythin from motor swaps (that would pass smog on any given day) to friggin led's on your hood. Their out there with rulers measuring your ride height. This is only going to spread to the rest of the state, its not going to get any better. You cant get a break in this state!

On another note temp, do you have to make an argument out of everything? I see you around the SHO board and I respect A LOT of stuff you say, but it seems like your always tryin to make an argument out of something that everybody seems to agree on (ie, smog laws in cali REALLY REALLY suck). Like I said before I have a lot of respect and I'm not flamin, I just seem to argue with you more then agree with you...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.