Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
782 Posts
whats up...

Hey im not from california. just here to express my views.

I personally think that smog test is gay, its the goverment's way of trying to save the eviroment, which is nonsense. Look at Florida. They have no Cats on there cars. In Japan its the same. Besides the fact that they have 104 octane ;). If im not wrong, soon enough if you live in Kali. YOu better drive a battery power car, LOL.

I feel bad for the import fans out in kali. 5-0 hating

· Registered
782 Posts
temp.

your right there is laws everywhere you go. But then again, I wouldn't live in an area like kali. I live in ny. and yes there is smog test. But cops will NOT stop you and check for smog test. I have a friend wit a type S rsx, and an Si with NO cat, and they both has never been stop, and laws here arent changing like every day. I think NY could care less about that, while out there, there is homelss people, and worst cases, that they should be focusing on. Like the War.

Rather then someone's car. :rolleyes:

If I was living in Kali, and my hobby is cars. I would get my A$$ out of that state and move to another.

DONT LET PEOPLE TELL YOU WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.