Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People still look at me funny when I say California has the worst drivers I've ever seen. A BMW owner flipped her car in front o my office today. Either that's spectacular skill (she was doing about 15mph) or her driving is spectacularly Californian. ... and by that, I mean bad.

Read more: Flipped BMW

·
Registered
10,346 Posts

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
Michigan drivers are just slow as dog shit. Which pisses me off. Or left lane campers. :mad

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Michigan drivers are just slow as dog shit. Which pisses me off. Or left lane campers. :mad
same here in wisconsin

we have the retards that cant use their goddamn blinker, the indecisive pricks that slow down for several turns in a row but never actually amke the fucking turn, the ones that REFUSE to fucking get into teh right lane for passing, adn teh faggots who speed up form their previous 50mph cruise to 60-65 so I cant pass.

And people actually friggin wonder why road rage is present in these conditions.

I say road test every 1-2 years, and a damn mental and physicla so A) you CAN drive properly and B) have the abilty to figure out your route of travel

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
same here in wisconsin

we have the retards that cant use their goddamn blinker, the indecisive pricks that slow down for several turns in a row but never actually amke the fucking turn, the ones that REFUSE to fucking get into teh right lane for passing, adn teh faggots who speed up form their previous 50mph cruise to 60-65 so I cant pass.

And people actually friggin wonder why road rage is present in these conditions.

I say road test every 1-2 years, and a damn mental and physicla so A) you CAN drive properly and B) have the abilty to figure out your route of travel
It doesn't happen much, but everything you've written here is 100% true.:lmao

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
It doesn't happen much, but everything you've written here is 100% true.:lmao
you know, Im going to knock you off your bike and steal it like the bully in 3rd grade, just because I care for you and wanna help you build some character

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
i hate the faggots that enter a highway at 20mph and dont know what the accelaration lane is for.

i hate the faggots that turn into a driveway at like 2 mph even though they are on the access road. (feeder road)

i hate the faggots that at the last second decide to switch lanes when the highway is about to split into the upper/lower level.

and the fast lane campers......... :mad

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
i hate women drivers. no lie, saturday i saw this broad reading a fucking book while driving.
:lmao

you should find her and follow her with a camera :lol2

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
You know what also pisses me off, are the faggots who can't maintain a constant speed, either with cruise or theire foot. Like, most of the roads here are 2 lane highways, and you pass someone doing 60, cause there doing like 57, then 5 min. later they pass you, but 5 min. later you're passing them again, and this process repeats itself for the next 40 miles, it REALLY pisses me off

·
Registered
50 Posts
So many people from so many different states and different countries live here now, California is the worse state for driving. Worse offense, people jump in the fast lane,( no. 1 lane ) and slow down. they fought like mad to get there, then slow down. worse place outside the states, Santiago Chili

1 - 20 of 21 Posts