Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 694 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Game Stop has already listed a shipping date (11/10/09) for the next game in the Modern Warfare series. Plus pre-orders get a promotional poster. :eek:

Link:
Gamestop.com - Buy Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Playstation 3

I can't wait to find out if it's a continuation of the last game or if it's going to be a whole new scenario. I kinda hope they continue on with the adventures of the SAS soilders.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
From Wiki:

Modern Warfare 2 is set several years after the conclusion of Call of Duty 4. Sergeant "Soap" MacTavish will return as a non-playable character, and has been promoted to captain in the Special Air Service.[5] MacTavish will lead an elite commando unit to counter a new Russian terrorist group on the rise.[6] Mission settings will vary between the mountains of Russia to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.[5]

Link:
Modern Warfare 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
I hope there is another AC130 mission. That kicked ass on so many levels.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hope there is another AC130 mission. That kicked ass on so many levels.
Did you see that little snippet about 1:35 into the clip? :confused

I'm with you. I totally hope that means we get another gunship level. I didn't care that people weren't shooting at me. I still found it pretty enjoyable.:p

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
Did you see that little snippet about 1:35 into the clip? :confused

I'm with you. I totally hope that means we get another gunship level. I didn't care that people weren't shooting at me. I still found it pretty enjoyable.:p
Yeah I saw it, thats what made me think of it. I love that mission.

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
dude, that gunship level is friggin sweet! I loved just rollin around in a
copter bustin on fools from above...
Its an AC-130, about as far away from a helo as you can get.

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
hopefully they don't give the juggernaut perk anymore either
Yeah lets shoot someone in the chest 6 times with a .30-cal weapon and watch them not die. Gay, and anyone who uses Juggernaut is gay.

1 - 20 of 694 Posts