Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

641 - 660 of 694 Posts

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
Is that when the dude in Final Stand gets killed by the direct impact?:confused:hehe
Yeah,He gets finished off by getting hit by the flash grenade :lol2

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
got a game winning kill in final stand tonight. got the challenge thing.

yesterday on overgrown i chased down a sniper in that back corner (across from the gas station, across the bridge). he put me in final stand as i took him out. i had my auto shotty up (extended mags w/ 12rds left), some dude ran up on me and i put him down, had 4 rds left when another dude ran up on me, laid him down too. switched to my scar and saw muzzle flash pointed in my direction. couldnt see shit due to the overgrown grass so i blind fired and got a double kill. unfortunatly, as i was reloading some dude FINALLY got me. 5 kills in final stand :rock:

·
Banned
41,336 Posts

yesterday on overgrown i chased down a sniper in that back corner (across from the gas station, across the bridge). he put me in final stand as i took him out. i had my auto shotty up (extended mags w/ 12rds left), some dude ran up on me and i put him down, had 4 rds left when another dude ran up on me, laid him down too. switched to my scar and saw muzzle flash pointed in my direction. couldnt see shit due to the overgrown grass so i blind fired and got a double kill. unfortunatly, as i was reloading some dude FINALLY got me. 5 kills in final stand :rock:
your mom must be so proud.

·
Registered
20,101 Posts

are you playing tonight?

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts

Impressive man :clappy

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #652
Hey if any of your guys have a PS3 and MW2 for it, you can always join Danman and I this afternoon (PST). Look for us around 4-4:30pm PST, as we'll probably be playing for an hour or so.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #657
Here's a little something I cooked up especially for SHO.:D;)

Danman, Two_One_Six and I having a little fun on Highrise TDM the other afternoon. :ninja

BTW: If you go to my channel expecting superior gameplay... WRONG PLACE! LOLS. :lol2 Like my username might indicate, four furry paws & no thumbs = bad for holding a PS3 controller.:hehe

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
I remember that nade...I was hiding in the corner and thought for sure I was cooked but here comes Shiba! Here to save the day :p

Fun times indeed.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #660
Shiba, are you ADD or something? You go to reload and then throw everything you have, then try to reload again....:lol
I have Scav so use my 'nades pretty liberally.

Plus playing with and against friends on a smaller map like Highrise is great fun. Hiding, camping, or just playing cautiously in front of your buddies in a situation like this just doesn't seem too appealing to me.

My pace slows a bit if I'm playing alone.

641 - 660 of 694 Posts