Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

661 - 680 of 694 Posts

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
i have a list of MW2 PSN guys i play with now usually in parties of 6 for CTF. we ran into that C4Li clan last night raped them twice and they quit out

·
Registered
724 Posts
I have Scav so use my 'nades pretty liberally.

Plus playing with and against friends on a smaller map like Highrise is great fun. Hiding, camping, or just playing cautiously in front of your buddies in a situation like this just doesn't seem too appealing to me.

My pace slows a bit if I'm playing alone.
I was working people with my retard runner class last night.

UMP w/ red dot
M1014
Semtex

Marathon Pro
Lightweight Pro
Commando Pro

I usually only use it on Scrapyard. Played there twice last night first game I started out like 15-2 and ended up 23-4. Second game I finished 21-5. With lightweight you can run across that map in like 7 seconds. My favorite class there and on Rust.

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
im usually famas or ACR with bling stopping power and ninja. 2.08 KD at this point first account. hopefully get to 2.50 before stop playing

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #665
Played for awhile last night. Peeps on the PS3 were still at 190,000. So I guess HALO:Reach didn't really effect the numbers on the Sony machine. I wonder how the 360 is?

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #667
In TDM if the other team has multiple air assets up and you're constantly running around in the open without Cold-Blooded and/or not trying to shoot them down... THEN YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!! :mad

OK, ok, I feel better now...:eek:

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #668
Oh here's another one: If you and 3 of your teammates have been constantly corner camping in the same building for the first 4 minutes of the game, to the point of refilling back into the same room even after you've been killed... DON'T COMPLAIN IN THE LOBBY AFTER THE TUBERS CAME TO GET YOU!!:mad

It's one thing to be looking out of a door or window. It's another to be in a corner watching the door or window itself. Waiting for somebody to passby or enter.

If they're going to put it into the game, then rooting out entrenched enemies actually seems like a legit use of a noob toob.

"Oh you toobed me you b***h!". Well no, it wasn't me. But if you're going to claymore up the doors and sit in corners and not move, then I wish it had been me.:lol2

But using the mini-map I did wallbang a couple guys and semtex'd a couple more.:lol2

OK, I feel much better now.:lol2:hehe:hug

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #670
any new updates in the game?>
From IW?:confused

Hells no!:lol2

But now that you mention it, I don't recall anybody going into the rock on Fuel. Not sure if that glitch has been fixed or if people have just decided not to do it anymore.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #672 (Edited)
So I'm on Highrise playing a TDM and it feels like we're getting stomped on. The games about 1/2 over and I notice there's a green arrow off the side of the map where the boosters hang out...:ninja There's no enemy icon but if he's the guy taking shots, or is running Cold-Blooded he's not gonna show up anyway.:ninja

I check the menu and one guy on our side has zero deaths.:ninja

I run over and peek over the edge... the scumbag on our team is NOT boosting. I watched him for awhile until an enemy showed up on the helipad. My "teammate" was spamming OMA and shooting his tubes and chucking 'nades in random directions. Not sure if he meant to go down there and didn't want to die, or if it was his plan all along. But in the end we lost, and OMA homie went something like 3-9-1. So I guess his explosions were landing near enough to people that some people on our team were able to clean up his kills.

But basically we were playing down a dude against a lobby with a few good players on the other side.:( I went over and chucked a stun on him when I knew we were gonna lose the match.:bomb

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
it took me a few games to get going again since i havent played in a couple weeks

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #676 (Edited)
on the plus side he didn't give up many points lol
Except because he wasn't a direct participant, he didn't get any killstreaks to help the team, not did he cover any lanes or clean up any enemies who'd taken one of our guys out (potentially stopping an enemy killstreak).

IMHO we were down a gun so the other team had freer access to move around the map to destroy the rest of us. Highrise is such a spawn trapping map that we couldn't do much of anything once the other team started steamrolling us. Generally speaking the guy went 5-1. I rather he not have played that round since at least the game would eventually have filled the empty space with a new player.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Except because he wasn't a direct participant, he didn't get any killstreaks to help the team, not did he cover any lanes or clean up any enemies who'd taken one of our guys out (potentially stopping an enemy killstreak).

IMHO we were down a gun so the other team had freer access to move around the map to destroy the rest of us. Highrise is such a spawn trapping map that we couldn't do much of anything once the other team started steamrolling us. Generally speaking the guy went 5-1. I rather he not have played that round since at least the game would eventually have filled the empty space with a new player.
Yes, but sometimes that new player is a retard runner and goes 3-21.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #678 (Edited)
Yes, but sometimes that new player is a retard runner and goes 3-21.
Yeah, but there's still benefits in that. The enemy is revealed on the mini map for one. On a smaller map like Highrise that type of info is super important.

If the TDM game is close then a 1:7 person might not be the best thing depending on how the the rest of the squad deals with it. But even then at the closing segment of the game you can tell them to chillout and hold a spot down. Our dude was basically AFK as far as team play is concerned.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #679
Yesterday after not being able to connect to the Uncharted 2 server, I joined Danman1116 for some good ol fashion MW2 craziness.:clappy

Let me say, it was pretty darn fun. I got a killcam, got killcam'd, and generally had a blast.

Black Ops doesn't drive me crazy with the same types of shennanigans as MW2 did. But it also doesn't excite me to play it that much either. Maybe some of the shens got my blood boiling just enough to want me to keep going back for more.

I think I'll be playing more MW2 in the near future. PS3 players join my sessions when you can. :hug

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #680
Going back to MW2!

Anybody on the PS3 look for me and join in if I'm online. I'll play common gametypes like: TDM, Dom., CTF, and Barebones Pro.

Danman... if you see this... jump in bro.! We need to make that final push for your P level on the PS3. For sure do it when I'm in your lobby.

661 - 680 of 694 Posts