Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pre-orders are now being accepted!:w00tz

Bought my copy at GS where they are also offering MW3 posters as a pre-order incentive gift.

*Potential Spoilers below!*

If the rumors are to be believed; Price goes back home after a long career of fighting the good fight only to find out his mom has a new man in her life!:eek2 A mysterious man sporting a moustache, new eye patch, and speaking in americanized english has recently moved into the family abode. To top it off he claims to suffer from amnesia and cannot account for the past couple years of his life (which the mum finds passionately alluring)...:ninja

At the same time Makarov has seemingly gone legit and is jetsetting around the globe buying up destressed properties including some in Hereford, UK and Little Creek, Virginia.:ninja

Will the world's problems never end...?:fear

;):p:lol2:hehe

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
i want to play it but i am slowly giving up on games, first it was music games making release after release now fps is releasing them so fast, cant afford this shit it is discouraging.....

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:w00tzNew trailer tonight:

Robert Bowling, creative strategist for MW3, recently tweeted that the first gameplay footage will be shown during the NBA Western Conference Finals tonight.

Here is Bowling’s tweet:

“Modern Warfare 3 world premiere gameplay trailer tonight on NBA Western Conference Finals around 6pm PT (2 am UK). I'll link HD here. #MW3”

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
I just pee'd a little!
Euro country missions again FTW :w00tz

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I've enjoyed the missions based in Europe in the past games. Saving Nikolai and taking out the ICBM base in CoD4. Storming the Gulag and learning to use the heartbeat sensor in the snowy airbase in MW2. Those were pretty fun for me.

I didn't care for that rat Shepard betraying our comrades outside Makarov's estate. That was a downer to say the least.:(

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
402 tweeted that there's no: Stopping Power, OMA, Commando, or nuke perks.

Stopping Power and nukes didn't really bug me. OMA only irritated me when people went the OMA/Danger Close route. Commando... if they removed the invincibility when the person lunges then I wouldn't mind it.

Extra knife speed and reach is not that big of a deal to me when you consider the perks that were given up in that category (Ninja, Scrambler, and Sitrep, etc.)

·
Registered
68 Posts
not sure what to expect from MW3.....i dunno....

·
Registered
489 Posts
im pumped, its basically gonna be MW2 with a bit better graphics, different guns and the same level of insanity. Super fun, but in a month everyone is going to exploit the crap out of some combo and it will be annoying, but i'll still be addicted.

·
Registered
68 Posts
im pumped, its basically gonna be MW2 with a bit better graphics, different guns and the same level of insanity. Super fun, but in a month everyone is going to exploit the crap out of some combo and it will be annoying, but i'll still be addicted.
that's what i'm afraid of......I though MW2 was AWSOME until people started cheesing the hell out of you with close range noob tubes and OMA......I dunno...i played MW2 last night after playing black ops(which i actually like a lot now even though i didn't the first week i played it) and it's still fun.....I was having a blast....But i heard a rumor that the team that made MW2 was not making MW3 so i'm not sure what to expect......I'm still gonna buy it for the hell of it and by the looks of the trailer.....I'm probably gonna miss a few days of work because of it......:Jumpy:

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Multiplayer reveal trailer:
CALLOFDUTY's Channel - YouTube

Looks kinda like they made it in theatre mode. I think I liked MW2's trailer better. The one with the Eminem/Nate Dogg soundtrack.

In fact it looked like they reused assets from previous maps like Karachi, Strike, etc.

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
i want to play it but i am slowly giving up on games, first it was music games making release after release now fps is releasing them so fast, cant afford this shit it is discouraging.....
I haven't played a single second of COD:WAW, COD:Spec Ops, Bad Company and 10 million other generic shooters released in last 2 years.

Thoroughly enjoyed COD:MW2 and will most definately buy MW2. Addition of Gears of War3 and 343's Halo remake will make it the only 3 shooters I buy this year.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You didn't play the Spec Ops missions in MW2? Those were fun diversions, plus they offered co-op play.

I used to blame Danman for us losing some rounds. He'd get tired of picking me off of the ground and would go off and leave me to die LOLS.:lol2:hehe;)

I know I can't wait for the Spec Ops missions in MW3!:w00tz

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
You didn't play the Spec Ops missions in MW2? Those were fun diversions, plus they offered co-op play.

I used to blame Danman for us losing some rounds. He'd get tired of picking me off of the ground and would go off and leave me to die LOLS.:lol2:hehe;)

I know I can't wait for the Spec Ops missions in MW3!:w00tz
Spec Ops in MW2 is bad ass, I meant Black Ops lol

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Lol, I'm definitely looking forward to this. My biggest problem now is, do I go all out and just buy the Hardened edition to get all the maps?

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lol, I'm definitely looking forward to this. My biggest problem now is, do I go all out and just buy the Hardened edition to get all the maps?
Today I go in to pick up GoW3 at GamesStop. The moment of truth is here. Hardened and if so, which console to purchase it for...?:confused:ninja

The game type where you have to pick up the dogtags of fallen players looks pretty interesting. I want to give that a try too.

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Picked up GOW3 Epic Edition last night, reminded me how much I used to play the original. Also saw a video of 4 player co-op on Beast Mode and cannot wait to try it! *hint hint* Shiba! lol

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Picked up GOW3 Epic Edition last night, reminded me how much I used to play the original. Also saw a video of 4 player co-op on Beast Mode and cannot wait to try it! *hint hint* Shiba! lol
I just picked up the first one again after not playing it for awhile. Gotta beat that and GOW2 before picking up 3

1 - 20 of 64 Posts