Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
I just picked up the first one again after not playing it for awhile. Gotta beat that and GOW2 before picking up 3
I haven't finished 3 yet but the original campaign is by far the toughest and my fav. 2 & 3 are piece of cake due to variable difficulties.

We need to set up a SHO gaming session. I got a handfull of people from SHO on my friendlist but haven't played any games with them for a while now.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
So dare I say... You've been playing with yourself, then?:confused

:lol2:hehe;)

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
yea, i caved in and picked up GOW3

been playing online, definitely less rudimentary then the first2. the story line game is awesome too. sad its the last one...or so they say...awesome gay though.

im a first time full price buyer.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Anybody pick it up? I went to the midnight release at my local GS but the line was super long and I left without retrieving my copy. Should be getting it this afternoon.

PS3! Spec Ops... hit me up!! :w00tz

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
got it, played about 3 hours of team deathmatch and kill confirmed last night.

all in all i like it, the only thing i dont like is just like in mw2 but maybe a little worst, there is some major lag in the time you get shot vs the time you die

for example, i was running and seen two guys running strait for me at 12 o'clock so i turned right as they fired and started running down this alley. i was probably 20-30ft down the alley when i died. watching the kill cam it showed they had killed me before i even entered the alley

that type of thing happened a lot last night, but i still had a lot of fun

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
My Xbox of about 4-5 years died this past Sunday two days before the release of the game so what do I do? Get the MW3 console lol. Enjoying the game so far.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Although it's splitting hairs... I feel like 3's multiplayer is closer to 1 then to 2. The way the death animations wiggle instead of spin or ragdoll. The look of the ingame icons and symbols. And maybe most of all the sound. The sound seems a lot more familair to 1 then to 2.

Plus the G36 and MP5 are back LOLS!:hehe

I finished the campaign this morning and also gave Spec Ops a decent try. I think I've level 10 or 11 in Spec Ops.

If you've prestiged in either MW2 or Blops: Don't forget about your prestige unlocks. I haven't used mine yet as I wasn't sure which options to take advantage of, but I will be doing so shortly.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
Yeah, I felt it played a lot like COD4. Not that thats bad, but then again, it's nothing I'd spend $60 on when I already have COD4 and MW2. Survival mode is kinda fun tho.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
How did you deal with the Jugg? I played 3 rounds and got to him once. I only had the UMP and MP5 plus had used all of my claymores and 'nades. So I was basically tickling him with the subguns.

I could run away from him forever, but that got boring and he finally took me out when I tried to actually confront him in a gunfight.

Guess I need to buy an assault rifle instead of two subguns next time.:(

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
How did you deal with the Jugg? I played 3 rounds and got to him once. I only had the UMP and MP5 plus had used all of my claymores and 'nades. So I was basically tickling him with the subguns.

I could run away from him forever, but that got boring and he finally took me out when I tried to actually confront him in a gunfight.

Guess I need to buy an assault rifle instead of two subguns next time.:(
with me and jesus we used a lot of claymores lol

we basically set them up in series and led him that way, then as he was coming towards us we would pop out and take some shots then take cover

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
Let me know when you guys usually play, I'd totally join in if my roomie isn't on the sex-box. MSG me on live or FB

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
No probs with Juggs anymore. Easy peasy answer = Predator perk. One shot kill.

Otherwise flashbang around a corner then come out blasting them in the head. Then run away. Rinse and repeat.

Now I know it just takes awhile to whittle them down. Not sure what their HP level is, but it's pretty high.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
sunday nights between 7:30-8 is when we usually start
Shit, too bad I'm at work. Jesus said you guys play Mondays sometimes too?

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
look for me, hellboyhayden11, wildpappy79 see me kill me and let me know you did it lol, i've never done online so i'm adjusting but learning pretty quick, i don't get many kills but i usually have the fewest deaths

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Props to Danman1116 on his new personal bests in Spec Ops on the maps Village and Dome.

If you want to get to rounds 20+ he's the man with a plan!:w00tz

21 - 40 of 64 Posts