Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Props to Danman1116 on his new personal bests in Spec Ops on the maps Village and Dome.

If you want to get to rounds 20+ he's the man with a plan!:w00tz
Haha thanks man! I'm loving special ops. Need to start trying the other tiers.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
If you guys ever get a chance to play with NationsMostWanted... listen to him and think seriously about what he has to say. Probably will help your KDR and/or Win percentage.

That is all I will say about that for now...:ninja:)

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
i seen a couple of videos on youtube that helped me go from 6 kills 20 deaths to about 10 kills/10 death ratio if you average out my 4 or 5 matches i play at once, much better but climbing the ladder slowly, i need to reach 20 kills a match. i have the least deaths accolade like 121 times every now and again i get lit up but mostly i don't die more that 7-8 times a match, just depends on if i run into a stalker douche who is wherever i respawn and decides to kill me and only me for the entire game because i killed him once. i'm learning there are some real lady men on there and get all pm-essy about dying or getting killed by someone who's a lower level than them.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Your KDR was around 0.30?:confused

If you are playing alone and aren't getting much luv going at it Lone Wolf style, then maybe partying up is something you might want to try.

What system are you playing on? Danman and I will jump on the 360 together every now-n-then as we did last night. Join in with us if you see us on. Last night we played Kill Confirmed for maybe a little more then an hour.

Also what are some of your common loadouts? Maybe we can figure out something beastly to get you mowing fools down if you want a 20+ kill game.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Danman and I will be playing tomorrow morning. We should be starting pretty early as we have things to do afterwards. If you want to join us, look for Danman and I online around 6am PST/ 9am EST.

Probably some Mosh Pit, Kill Confirmed, TDM, or Domination. No Infected LOLs. :hehe

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Just DL'd Piazza and Liberation maps on the PS3. Pretty fun!

Also now there's 15 levels of prestige! Not sure if I want to level up that many times or not. That's a heck of a lot of MW3.:eek:

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Prestige cap is being raised to 20 on console.:(

Not sure how I feel about it. I've been very obsessive getting to 10 and then 15. Not sure if I really want to grind to 20 on a series that is already 6 months away from the next one. I'll probably go to 16 just to say I did it, but then settle in a enjoy having all of my pro perks and profs.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
only quick scoping middle school kids care about how many times they have prestiged.
I wish that was me. I can't quick scope worth a darn. A slowwww drag scope is about the most I can muster.

Although I do use the MK14 with an ACOG a bunch. Probably right around 3,000 kills with that rifle. That's my wannabe sniper setup.:ninja

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I wish that was me. I can't quick scope worth a darn. A slowwww drag scope is about the most I can muster.

Although I do use the MK14 with an ACOG a bunch. Probably right around 3,000 kills with that rifle. That's my wannabe sniper setup.:ninja
i cant tell you how much i wish i they would get rid of the quick scoping. it isnt a skill, its an exploit of the aim assist.

BTW: 2 new free maps on the xbox today for the new 1v1, 2v2 stuff.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
How about when you get 360 no-scoped from across a map. That's always a real joy.:cry

The other weapon that can be really "cheap" but is fun to mess around with is the throwing knife. Love getting those skipping, bouncing throws that hits a dude in the shin and kills him instantly.:lol2:ninja

I DL'd the Face Off maps but only checked them out in a private match. I've been trying to get Danman to 1v1 me. :ninja

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
I hate the quick scope kills, and yeah I've taken the random knife in the knee from half a mile out I hate that. Yeah I sucked when I started but I never played online ever, k:d was .3 lol I got it up to .54 and it climbs a couple hundredths every day and my pts average per game was 400 and I've brought that up to 740 overall. But if you look at monthly stats my k:d is .70 and average pts per game 1100. I actually am averaging about 15-20 kills a match now crossing 30 kills occasionally which is good for me, I know some guys get like 40-50 a game. The game is fun but some people take it so seriously they get so bent out of shape they start literally harassing people if they don't play up to par or have a bad game because you know we always have perfect games right. Then you have the guy in the corner the whole match camping or "dark corner mcdougal" you know that guy who just sits in one spot the whole match and brags how he had 40 kills last match and didn't even have to move, come on now. I have to turn the volume down and take the headphones off sometimes to play just so I don't know if some is saying something about me or not. I get into the game while playing like we all do but no one should take it personal. I had a team mate run in front of me the whole match because I was randomly selected to that match and it blocked one of their friends from playing, they through the match because they couldn't wait 5 minutes to get their buddy in, the excuse was I can't pronounce your name get out. It's fun but it isn't life and some people can really fuck the game up

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #53 (Edited)
I don't think 1100 is that bad. Plus a low KDR isn't always a bad thing.

The people that drive me nuts are the guys who have a high KDR's but are always on the bottom of the leaderboard at the end of an objective game. I play a lot of Dom and having a teammate who constantly goes 9-3 irritates me a lot.

I wish the game leaderboards would show tags retrieved/denied for Kill Confirmed, flags cap'd/defended for Dom, etc.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts

The people that drive me nuts are the guys who have a high KDR's but are always on the bottom of the leaderboard at the end of an objective game. I play a lot of Dom and having a teammate who constantly goes 9-3 irritates me a lot.

I wish the game leaderboards would show tags retrieved/denied for Kill Confirmed, flags cap'd/defended for Dom, etc.
dont talk to nationsmostwanted then. that dude goes like 50-1 in a CTF game, and will be 2nd in ooints only because he had 50kills.

my KD ration was something like 1.10 at one time, then i started playing drop zone and my KD dropped because instead of killing, im holding drop zones.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts

Agreed, the only time I can show I did something if I only got like 10 kills is if I get the most points captured accolade, I mainly play domination too, I'll lead the leaderboard sometimes and have 10 less kills than the guy with the most kills, kc kills me too because guys will snipe but won't get the tags, another 50 kills but an l in the loss category, if you're just out for kills with no purpose play tdm or free for all.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
dont talk to nationsmostwanted then. that dude goes like 50-1 in a CTF game, and will be 2nd in ooints only because he had 50kills.

my KD ration was something like 1.10 at one time, then i started playing drop zone and my KD dropped because instead of killing, im holding drop zones.
I've played a bit with NMW in both MW2 and MW3.

I will say that the dude does have a plan and executes it pretty well. After awhile I gets entertaining to see how many kills he can get in a game.

-------------

Right now my overall KDR is 1.15 with a win rate of 1.07. 15 kill/1655 points average w/ a 17.10% accuracy rate. MY KDR, win rate, and points have all dropped. But strangely my accuracy has continued to rise over the last couple months.

My primary with the most kills is the MK14. I think the ACR and M4A1 are 2nd and 3rd. Probably the FMG9's are pretty high on the list too LOLS.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
The Danman/Shiba duo is something like 5-1 in Face Off doubles competition.

(LOLS!;)) If any of you weaklings want to step to us, prepare to be smashed and trashed!! GRRRR!!!!:mwaha

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
The Danman/Shiba duo is something like 5-1 in Face Off doubles competition.

(LOLS!;)) If any of you weaklings want to step to us, prepare to be smashed and trashed!! GRRRR!!!!:mwaha
im not much into the new faceoff maps. to me, the whole game mode seems like its catering to campers/quickscopers.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts