Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if anyone on sho had a teg running in these series. Im very interested in getting into road racing. What class are you running and what region are you in? I originally planned to go into the HU class which permits turbocharging, but i was wondering if this class is too hardcore, with tegs running engines close to maybe 400-500 hp. If this is the case, then i think i'd rather run in the H4(engine swaped honda) class. seems like a great getaway once a month for a weekend

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
fightinchunk said:
Just wanted to see if anyone on sho had a teg running in these series. Im very interested in getting into road racing. What class are you running and what region are you in? I originally planned to go into the HU class which permits turbocharging, but i was wondering if this class is too hardcore, with tegs running engines close to maybe 400-500 hp. If this is the case, then i think i'd rather run in the H4(engine swaped honda) class. seems like a great getaway once a month for a weekend
where can i find more info on this? i'll consider entering when i fix my front sway bar.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
flyracerx said:
where can i find more info on this? i'll consider entering when i fix my front sway bar.

this racing event is sanctioned by NASA. Nasa is divided up into regions, and each region sets out a schedule with road races about once a month at great roadcourses like willow brook, lime rock, mid ohio etc. Then different "challenges" or specs go racing at different times. There's a bunch of series, honda challange, porsche 944 cup, american iron, etc. within each series there's trims that cars fall into. For honda there is Hu, then h1-5. 1 containing NA swapped motors, and 5 mostly stock honda hatchbacks etc. It's really fun, and most H1 and Hu honda cars are already set up for other races like SCCA's speed world challange, improved touring etc. great for the budget minded and for normal people that have jobs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.