Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know you have to get it dynoed, but whats the adjustment on an LS i/h/e, pulleys,ignitions,reprogrammed ecu...i wont have the funds for another 3 months for the dyno...but anyone have street settings..i heard -1e,+2i....thanx....

·
Registered
445 Posts
sorry i didn't answer your question but did you do to your ecu...how did you reprogram it.....did you put a chip in it? 1-2 advance or retard should be choose on the bases of do you want torque gains or low end gains? don't advance or retard your car cams so much that its to the point that its useless. just a few degree is ideal for that set up. your idle is gonna be a little rougher

·
Banned
2,834 Posts
If you don't have the funds to Dyno now, then wait till you do to tune.

IF you already know the answer to the question then why post it?

You may lose power and what's the point of that? Just to say Hey I got cam gears and Tuned them to what I thought was correct or what someone else on the web thought was right or had good results with. You may gain or lose those few HP and you'd never really know OR you could Dyno tune well and gain up to 5 WHP or more depoending on the car and setup.

Remember that the settings on Speedracer's car are not the same as the settings on Inital D's and although you may not damage the car with minimal changes why the Hell would you want to risk power loss?

Makes no sense to me... Maybe it does to you...

A.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.