Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
mitcho0o said:
dude, that guy is right...japanese cars are for the tracks and circuit...americans got the muscle on the drag...well said playa
should i even bother playa? there's plenty of american cars out there that handle well not just japanese cars playa. japanese cars for the most part are just ecno-boxes.

don't get me wrong i love hondas but these fucking fan boys man. i'm so sick of the import scene, it's plauged with all of these little wannabee JDM know it alls...

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Shafto said:
well of course.... it is a huge motor to hit the 4 second mark. but if a japanese manufacturer made a 500cubic inch top fuel engine it would get down the strip in 4 seconds too. might even be faster.
then the americans, or the europeans, shit maybe even mexicans would make it better. given the technology these days, anything is possible.

Shafto said:
k well I know what I know and I can see that this would not go no ware so I will stop here. I wasnt trying to start nothin either.
i'm glad you realized this. :number1

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
seal3k said:
OK LET ME REPHRASE MYSELF CUZ APPARENTLY I DIDNT MAKE IT OBVIOUS ENOUGH. THE JAPANESE ARE THE ONLY IMPORTS? I HAD NO FRIGGIN IDEA THAT WAS SO.
PEOPLE WHEN WILL YOU LEARN WHATS A IMPORT AND WHAT A DOMESTIC IS?
APPRENTLY NEVER BEACUSE THE INTERNET IS FULL OF MORONS!
LIKE ME FOR INSTANCE TRYING TO ARGUE A POINTLESS POINT :clap
\

You're a fucking tool, that's what you are. I think everyone here knows, European cars are also imports. Big fucking deal. :bash

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.