Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
301 - 309 of 309 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Bonner240sx said:
:wow I appologise for the stupid quotes u guys been gettin it's my lil bro messin with my computer
Is your brother GSRO? If so, keep your brother off that PC before he really asks for serious trouble over the internet because with how he's talking can really show how people get hacked through the net.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Japanese cars are better than American cars

It's not my opinion its in the dictionary.

close this thread.

btw that video licked my nuts, but because the almight godzilla skyline lost but because it was just a ass video overall.

:hehe :hehe

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Its funny how people always argue over what kind of car they own...

Nathan owns a corvette so he will argue his point until he turns blue in the face about how much better it is...the fucken interiors look the same...just give me a fucken place to sit and something to control the car with...

GSR owns a Honda and hes trying to prove how much better it is over a corvette or mustang....wow what a fucking suprise

Get over it people, everyone has different opinions just be nice and be grown ups...why waste time its not going anywhere....

FUCK/1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
hahah

anthonyzitek4 said:
Its funny how people always argue over what kind of car they own...

Nathan owns a corvette so he will argue his point until he turns blue in the face about how much better it is...the fucken interiors look the same...just give me a fucken place to sit and something to control the car with...

GSR owns a Honda and hes trying to prove how much better it is over a corvette or mustang....wow what a fucking suprise

Get over it people, everyone has different opinions just be nice and be grown ups...why waste time its not going anywhere....

FUCK/1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for some reason, it does sound sadly true :hug. lets end this now

·
Registered
212 Posts
Nightstalker said:
V4.. what are you retarded.. I4 dumbass. or W4 if its a VW.

whats wrong with V4? it's not like they haven't been made before.

look up some cars made by ford, lancia or hell just go to google and look up V4 in images and you can even find pictures

plus you forgot another one flat four. or the good ol' pancake motor

·
Registered
212 Posts
301 - 309 of 309 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.