Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 309 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Who here would leave there car 100% stock anyway.. Who cares what a car does from the factory. Built not Bought.

I can throw up videos of my civic killing mustangs in the 1/4 and eating up high end sports cars on the road course if you guys want. :rolleyes
Its not what you boughtl, its what you can do with it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Nightstalker said:
Who here would leave there car 100% stock anyway.. Who cares what a car does from the factory. Built not Bought.

I can throw up videos of my civic killing mustangs in the 1/4 and eating up high end sports cars on the road course if you guys want. :rolleyes
Its not what you boughtl, its what you can do with it.

/thread

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Fokai671 said:
yeah but the problem is that Japanese manufacturers dont make motors big enough to to hit 4 seconds.

The point you made a while ago was that Japanese made faster motors.

and now you're saying that anyone can make a really fast car if they have the resources....

if thats the case then the argument about whether Japanese/American's make better cars shouldn't even be an issue.
No no no, I was saying that for there size they are more powerful. horsepower per liter. They are far more efficiant than american.

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
Fokai671 said:
yeah but the problem is that Japanese manufacturers dont make motors big enough to to hit 4 seconds.

The point you made a while ago was that Japanese made faster motors.

and now you're saying that anyone can make a really fast car if they have the resources....

if thats the case then the argument about whether Japanese/American's make better cars shouldn't even be an issue.
good point

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'd like to start off by saying that I love the mustang cobra and I love the mitsubishi evo.

I think the import vs domestic debate is moronic.
You guys are right about these noobs and jdm freaks thinking they own the world..F__kin losers.

Since honda, toyota, and nissan all have factories here and make cars in the good ol' usa, does that make them imports? or does that make them american pieces of shit? just wondering...................

·
Registered
32 Posts
Putting a V8 into a car and making it go fast is easy. Only stupid white boyz take the easy way. Put a v4 in a car and make it go fast, now thats hard.... wow you made a monster out of a v4. Also driving a white boy car makes you look stupid, but driving a import makes you look COOL!! :D

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
fareast said:
Putting a V8 into a car and making it go fast is easy. Only stupid white boyz take the easy way. Put a v4 in a car and make it go fast, now thats hard.... wow you made a monster out of a v4. Also driving a white boy car makes you look stupid, but driving a import makes you look COOL!! :D
yah man good point. I like your thinking.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
control1200 said:
I'd like to start off by saying that I love the mustang cobra and I love the mitsubishi evo.

I think the import vs domestic debate is moronic.
You guys are right about these noobs and jdm freaks thinking they own the world..F__kin losers.

Since honda, toyota, and nissan all have factories here and make cars in the good ol' usa, does that make them imports? or does that make them american pieces of shit? just wondering...................

YOU ALL JUST GOT FUCKING PWNED WITH HIS STATEMENT...! HAHAHA...I was about to say the same damn thing...You guys make to much of a big deal vs a Japanese asian car or American made muscle car, big deal, a car is a car to me..racing is racing, shit breaks from time to time, and one more thing stop using the word JDM, you're in fucking america for crying out loud & you're a fucking american so in terms use term Honda, Acura, Nissan, etc...but please not JDM, just sounds more ricer than i thought..

·
Registered
73 Posts
fareast said:
Another idiot who doesn't know a thing about cars.............

I'm sure there's alot of "stupid white boys" who would be offended by your post, especially the ones that drive imports. I can't wait to see what your gonna write next...."only asians can drive little souped up V4's" ...."And all the black guys with their trucks with 22's"

Do us all a favor and close the door to your room in your mommy's house and turn on your need for speed video game and pretend like you own a skyline.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Everyone seems to be debating about who's better "import or domestic" , but the car manufacturers don't give a shit.. they seem to be working with each other more and more. Some examples:

The saturn vue suv was available with a honda six cylinder engine. Probably still is.

Mazda is putting ford six cylinders in their sedans.

The pontiac vibe is really a toyota matrix.

remember the old mercury villager minivan, it was identical to the nissan quest.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
control1200 said:
Everyone seems to be debating about who's better "import or domestic" , but the car manufacturers don't give a shit.. they seem to be working with each other more and more. Some examples:

The saturn vue suv was available with a honda six cylinder engine. Probably still is.

Mazda is putting ford six cylinders in their sedans.

The pontiac vibe is really a toyota matrix.

remember the old mercury villager minivan, it was identical to the nissan quest.
ford owns mazda. :sleep

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
fareast said:
Hey man fuckyou, putting a V8 in a car to help aid in making it fast is not a stupid white boy thing you fucking ass hat. I'll have you know people where putting V8's into cars that were not supposed to have them long before any of your stupid riceboy jap companies were even selling cars in this country let alone selling cars that had anything over 50hp. You stupid motherfuckers amaze me. Do you not realize that it was "the dumb American white boys" that first started modding cars, making something out of what they have(kinda like us people with Honda's do)

You fucking idiots dont stop and think, we as in us American white boys were slapping swaps in cars before the japs knew their ass from a hole in the ground. You think the Skyline is allmighty king shit......well not till modded. Stock it is a overweight 320hp car woopty fucking do. The Supra.....nothing but a dyno queen. You know the difference between a 550hp and a 800hp Supra is??????? About .5 seconds in the 1/4 mile but yet it is some godlike car, yea fucking right.

How many Toyota's do you see that are full production cars and sold around the world blistering mid 11's in the 1/4 mile and killing the nurburgring(sp?) in 7 minutes and 40 seconds.....NONE, same way with Nissan.......NONE.......same way with Honda......NONE, but wait the C6 Z06 will. And it is not only that these cars will do good stock, you can sneeze and fart at a 3rd gen GM V8 equiped car/truck and gain 50hp.

Same way with the late model Ford 4.6's and 5.4's. Fuck hp per liter, that bullshit hp per liter shit does nothing for you on a track when your getting your ass handed to you. Oh but wait it looks better on paper which we all know really matters in the real world..... :rolleyes .

·
Registered
385 Posts
96civic3door said:
Hey man fuckyou, putting a V8 in a car to help aid in making it fast is not a stupid white boy thing you fucking ass hat. I'll have you know people where putting V8's into cars that were not supposed to have them long before any of your stupid riceboy jap companies were even selling cars in this country let alone selling cars that had anything over 50hp. You stupid motherfuckers amaze me. Do you not realize that it was "the dumb American white boys" that first started modding cars, making something out of what they have(kinda like us people with Honda's do)

You fucking idiots dont stop and think, we as in us American white boys were slapping swaps in cars before the japs knew their ass from a hole in the ground. You think the Skyline is allmighty king shit......well not till modded. Stock it is a overweight 320hp car woopty fucking do. The Supra.....nothing but a dyno queen. You know the difference between a 550hp and a 800hp Supra is??????? About .5 seconds in the 1/4 mile but yet it is some godlike car, yea fucking right.

How many Toyota's do you see that are full production cars and sold around the world blistering mid 11's in the 1/4 mile and killing the nurburgring(sp?) in 7 minutes and 40 seconds.....NONE, same way with Nissan.......NONE.......same way with Honda......NONE, but wait the C6 Z06 will. And it is not only that these cars will do good stock, you can sneeze and fart at a 3rd gen GM V8 equiped car/truck and gain 50hp.

Same way with the late model Ford 4.6's and 5.4's. Fuck hp per liter, that bullshit hp per liter shit does nothing for you on a track when your getting your ass handed to you. Oh but wait it looks better on paper which we all know really matters in the real world..... :rolleyes .
well said...
I aint white but i'm an american so if you dont like american entities, then why dont you do us a big favor and get the fuck out and go back to where
you came from.
I have an rsx but i have the respect for V8's... They're hella fast.

stupid retards keep underplaying the decency of this country.

41 - 60 of 309 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.