Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 01 Accord 4 banger. I'm planning on putting Koni yellows and Neuspeed sport springs. Also planning on putting 225/45/18s on if they will fit, 17s if they don't...
Has anyone used this setup on their accord? If so, did you need a camber kit, or was it ok without one?

·
Registered
44 Posts
lobuzz311 said:
I have an 01 Accord 4 banger. I'm planning on putting Koni yellows and Neuspeed sport springs. Also planning on putting 225/45/18s on if they will fit, 17s if they don't...
Has anyone used this setup on their accord? If so, did you need a camber kit, or was it ok without one?
I highly recommend a camber kit. PM me and I will give you some more info. Or feel free to give us a call. www.camberkit.com Also, have you picked up the konis and neuspeed springs? If not, we can take care of you on those as well.

·
Registered
381 Posts
lobuzz311 said:
it's not so much as the tires itself will fit or not.. the offset of the wheel will determine more if the tire will fit.

with the neuspeed sport, you won't need a camber kit up front.. i would recommend it for the rear.. HOWEVER.. if your tires fit normally without the camber kit, it's likely it will start rubbing once you put a camber kit on.. the kit will push out the top of the wheel putting it closer to the outter panel.

your choice is either rolling/cutting the fender lip and get a camber kit, or live with the rear camber (about -1.8 to -2.1) and remember to rotate your tires every-so-often..

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
syc said:
your choice is either rolling/cutting the fender lip and get a camber kit, or live with the rear camber (about -1.8 to -2.1) and remember to rotate your tires every-so-often..
I rotate mine every 2500-3000 miles. 3000 is what most tire stores recommend, so I do mine just a bit under that. Also, you should be getting an alignment every 6000 miles or six months.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.