Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What camber do I need to buy if I use a Neuspeed sport w tokico blue on my 96 integra?

FRONT Ingalls Front +1.25° to 3°
REAR Ingalls - 2°to +3° or Ingalls +1/4° to +3/4°

Is +1/4° to +3/4° enough for rear?
Since it costs around US$19....

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I put a B&M + Tokico on my integra, and it is suck~...:mad: (make a big mistake .. )

I am planning to put a neuspeed sport on my car..

Do you guy have photos?
I want to check how it look like?

I am having the Tokico shocks right now, any good suggestion?

BTW: How can I check the part number on my tokico shocks? I want to make sure parts number is right .. .

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
b&m springs?:confused:

i have neuspeed sports and ingalls on my 90, work fine for the front. i did the rear myself with washers, but i'm sure if the ingalls work with neuspeeds up front, they'll work in the rear.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I've searched alot about camber kit suggestions, and it seems ingalls seems to have the best reputation = least amount of problems and/or horror stories.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently bought H&R race springs and Tokico HP's. The springs are great, but the shocks are like OEM, so if you want a stiffer ride, go with AGX or Tokico Illuminas.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GunNam said:
I've searched alot about camber kit suggestions, and it seems ingalls seems to have the best reputation = least amount of problems and/or horror stories.
I think ingalls should be the best
I put them on my Crx before, and I did not have any problem..

....I am having a horrible experience after I put a ball joint camber kit on my car on last week...

I just ordered a set of eibach sportline line from tirerack...I am going to install them this firday....

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
clayton said:
b&m springs?:confused:

i have neuspeed sports and ingalls on my 90, work fine for the front. i did the rear myself with washers, but i'm sure if the ingalls work with neuspeeds up front, they'll work in the rear.
How many degree do you need to adjust?
Will Ingalls Front +1.25° to 3° fit if I drop 1.75 inch ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts