Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright.. I've had my Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T7 for a while now, but I wanna know how I can take pics with better clarity. I was browsing thru another forum and saw some photos such as these.. http://www.uneekfoto.com/Erin/

Pretty much what I'm trying to say is.. how do I get my pictures to come out that clear? Is there a certain setting I need to adjust to make them clearer?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Dude this guys photos are not that amazing. One of my newest best buds is trying to become a photo journalist and what I keep telling her is that the biggest difference between my shots and hers is that I have been doing it for about 4 more years than she has seriousley. Just take more pics and you will discover your style and your creativity. One of the hardest things to do at first is to take good creative shots. Just think the shot through well. When I first started taking phots I did the speed and spread method. Meaning I took every photo I could and hoped that one woulld come out. Now on an average roll I have about 20 good shots and several great shots that are publishworthy. On my last roll that I took I took 10 pics and got 7 of them published in a mag. Just take phots and you will get it. now I do more of a take the exact shot that you want type thing...Reading will get you alot too. Ansal Adams was my guide to photographpy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts