Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to know what kit adrian has on his car in the fast and furious. if you dont know what im talking about its the hispanic guy with the green 95 civic hb!! please help!!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Re: can any one find out what body kit is on the green civic hb in the fast and furious

g_money_civic said:
i want to know what kit adrian has on his car in the fast and furious. if you dont know what im talking about its the hispanic guy with the green 95 civic hb!! please help!!
His names Hector or hectar however you spell it and why would u ask this in the Del Sol forum if u saw it on a civic?

·
Registered
580 Posts
This is the outside of the car....Custom Classis Marble Gold paint scheme; ghose psinted sponsors Veilside Series 2 front bumper, Technik wide body kit, Euro clears, Xenon lighting system with phillips power unit (high & low beams), strobe light kit; Bomex top spoiler Mugen mid wing.

That was from May 2001 Super street....there is a 600 HP Honda Civic on the front....

Thank you come again.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Re: Re: can any one find out what body kit is on the green civic hb in the fast and furious

hopeful said:
His names Hector or hectar however you spell it and why would u ask this in the Del Sol forum if u saw it on a civic?
510!!!!!

I have a 510 with a KA24 about to be in it if I could get off my lazy ass and do it.........

·
Registered
553 Posts
thats so crazy thats exactly what I would do if i were to get a 510

damn that sounds like alot of fun... i remember seeing a picture of a custom made bracket somewhere so the engine could be moved back a few inches for a better weight distribution.... u going with the de or jus the e?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
hopeful said:
thats so crazy thats exactly what I would do if i were to get a 510

damn that sounds like alot of fun... i remember seeing a picture of a custom made bracket somewhere so the engine could be moved back a few inches for a better weight distribution.... u going with the de or jus the e?
Just the E because it was free.....hehe and the car was free too! It's a 72 four door. Can you say sleeper? It should be done within a couple of months as I have time to workk on it only on the weekends and not even every weekend. The car is actually for my wife to drive. I am just building it she has to clean it and get the paint job and all that good detail stuff. I am just shoving the motor and tranny and wiring and all the stuff that goes in there in. I am removing the smog crap though as it doesn't neeed to pass smog anyways and some of the EGR stuff looks like it's going to be in the way anyways.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts