Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know if this hood hinges can be adjusted for the time being to let the hood close correctly. It closes right now, but it still has a menacing looking gap on the passenger side. take a look at the pics and tell me what you guys thing. thanks.

passenger side edge has a slight bend.

the front of the hood at the passenger side has a gap..

this is the passenger side, it looks normal as it should.

the passenger side looks flush to the fender, so i dont know how i would be able to adjust it... :confused

strangely...the driver side hinge looks a little off... :confused

i got a guy selling me a black hood for 30 bucks, he took it off to put a cf hood, so its straight...should i just replace this hood? cuz if the hinges are crooked, i need to replace those too, and this other hood doesnt come with them.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, i tried loosening the bolts and adjusting it.. didnt work at any adjustment, i just got back from picking up the new hood. thanks anyways.

how do you give someone reps by the way? a lotta ppl help me out on this forum, and i wanna give em a rep.

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
95db8 said:
Well, i tried loosening the bolts and adjusting it.. didnt work at any adjustment, i just got back from picking up the new hood. thanks anyways.

how do you give someone reps by the way? a lotta ppl help me out on this forum, and i wanna give em a rep.

click on the little scale icon... up at the top of the post, and it will tell you what to do...lol....

if you arent sure which one i'm talking about, hold ur mouse thingy over it and it will say "add to -------'s reputation" click that one

1 - 4 of 4 Posts