Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

141 - 158 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
i also think the Crossfire looks like an SLK 230 they aren't very original are they?

Crossfire

SLK 230

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
nope. it's no secret the vette was moddled after the rx7
yeah Chevy does it a lot too the 95 cavalier looks like an old ford concept

·
Registered
817 Posts
you're only a demi-god. i'm the real deal. i'm a roles royce and you're a chrysler 300. catch my drift
Ill give you a demi-god alright. Im not quite sure I want to catch your bent wrist drift! Do you get my drift? Oh and btw real gods would never have to deal with some chick hitting their ride... ;)

·
Registered
817 Posts
i also think the Crossfire looks like an SLK 230 they aren't very original are they?

Crossfire

SLK 230
Not many people know but the Crossfire is mostly Mercedes parts, if I remember correctly both the crossfire and the slk230 are identical chassis.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
lolz

i like the 89-93 cavs with the Z body style really, dunno what they might be modeled after tho.(if any)

oh yea
looking for some denso IK20's is a PITA

im too drunk to write a good relpy

·
Registered
817 Posts
i take it you have never seen half baked....
Off topic, but good movie non the less....this thread is total poppycock...damn coach green and a total lack of self motivated investigation into the wonderful world of Honda tunning.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I know ill probably annoy someone since I'm a noob but I'm looking at doing a JDM H22 VTEC with an automatic trans into my 99 accord lx. I'm not looking for insane performance just reliability and able to beat stock 6cyl sports cars that my redneck buddies have. I'm hoping to get at least 200whp (I'd like 250+ but will settle for less) out of my accord if I can with out a turbo so I was looking at street cams. Is it possible/better to put street cams into my F23a1 DOHC VTEC or add them to the JDM H22 VTEC? Any advice would be very much appreciated since I've been trying to get the best info for months now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
why would you want a 300hp n/a 4cyl for the street? that thing would be a piece of shit on the road and get spanked by better tuned cars with far less hp simply because you're powerband would be retarded and the motor would be very unreliable. and if you have to ask you can't afford it even know where to start to do it. get a t3/t4 57 trim turbo, run 8 psi on a good tune and make more than 300hp at 5% of the cost of what you were trying to do. peak numbers mean nothing remember that and don't forget it. you want a linear power for your car on the street. the most important thing is research or you will lose alot of time and money. good luck
Well I’m not tuned I just have skunk 2 intake n 70 mm throttle body gapping 500hp mustangs all motor

141 - 158 of 158 Posts