Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

161 - 167 of 167 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
I don't like ITB's. Its almost like another way of trying to squeeze an extra bit of HP out of an engine for any cost imagineable. When you can just do some simple upgrades internally add a turbo and some preset fuel maps on a aftermarket air/fuel management system then tune from there.

·
Banned
1 Posts
I don't like ITB's. Its almost like another way of trying to squeeze an extra bit of HP out of an engine for any cost imagineable. When you can just do some simple upgrades internally add a turbo and some preset fuel maps on a aftermarket air/fuel management system then tune from there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
can I get 300 hp from a h22 n/a?
if yes then how?
if no then how much can I get and how?
300 H.P. FROM THE FLYWHEEL I CAN'T SEE WHY NOT.YOUR RED TOP 210 H.P.-217-220 JDM ENGINES INSTALL A HONDATA IN THE ECU, 320GPM FUEL PUMP PORT THE INTAKE AND EXHAUST RAP YOUR HEADERS SOME FINE TUNING . TRY WET SAND PORTING, O-YEA THERE SOME VERY GOOD CAMS AND GEARS IN THE PERFORMANCE WORLD; DADDYDAVE/ HALF CIVIC WILL RUN.

·
Registered
5 Posts
because you can't think logically. you said the "SAME" car. lets think about this. the same car with more power and tq would be faster than the same car with less power or the same power much later in the power band with less tq. :rolleyes how much money did it take and how much power is your lude putting down to run 14's? you're telling me that making more tq at the same power sooner than what you do now wouldn't affect your 1/4 time or accel?

repeat what you said to the pro-draggers. why do you think so many of them atleast run n20. you're fastest cars in the world run "FI" and alcohol injected. how many n/a hondas do you see running 9's all motor?
HOLD UP MOTOR MOUTH 97 HATCH COME IN AT 1780 POUNDS 60 FT.1.8 SECORDS 10;20 ET WHEN THE SUN FALL A SLEEP AT SONOMA RACEWAY MY BAD THE OLD SEARS POINT DRAG STRIP 9;90 4 SPEED FINAL DRIVE 5.10 IT MY YOU WANT TO OWN A HONDA . O WHAT A FEELING . CLOSE TO 2'G IN THE DRIVER SEAT. [NOW TELL ME HOW YOU WANT IT']

161 - 167 of 167 Posts