Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here the deal. I met this girl at a party. We dated for awhile, then we just ended up sorta seeing each other and having sex. More like a friends with benefiets. She works at this coffee shop close to my house. I used to go and visit her alot. Then i started to become friends with the other girls that work there. There is this one girl that works there that is beautiful, like almost a 10. She told one of the other girls she thought i was cute. Then I told them i was thinking about asking her out. Then! the girl i was friends with benefiets with got so jealous and told the girl i like that she better not go out with me, or she would be pissed. Even though i hardly even talk to this girl anymore and she has a bf now. And she told the girl i like that we used to have sex. And i think they girl i like might be a little weirded out by that. I still want to ask her out really bad. But then the friends with bene. girl told me not to cause she wont go out with me cause of her. So what should i do??? Also i got a BJ from this other chick that works their. I think they both know that too. Does that ruin my chances even more?? The girl i like is a good girl too, so i hope she doesnt think im a dirtbag, because im not, ive only slept with two girls. Is all lost? sorry so long.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
so the girl that is getting jealous has a boyfriend? i say you ask her out because if the other girl has a boyfriend its not like your going to be sleeping with her anymore is it?

·
Registered
464 Posts
If you are serious about this girl, be yourself, dont sweat it... Play it smooth, yeah you are interested, but if you dont get her its no sweat of your back..
Try to give her the impression that you are not talking to her to fuck, you are talking to her cuz you think she is cool, she is fun to be around...

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Curufin said:

Try to give her the impression that you are not talking to her to fuck, you are talking to her cuz you think she is cool, she is fun to be around...
agreed. And the only way to do this will be w/ time. It won't be a fast process so just dont go into it w/ those expectations. It will work I think if you become friends at first. Because once she realizes ur a good guy and understands you, she's going to fall for you. Hell you already know she thinks your cute, so thats about half of it.

You might also benefit from talking that friends w/ benefits girl. Tell her..."hey, what we had was cool, but we both knew thats all it could be, you have a boyfriend now so we're not going to be anything more and I think you shouldnt really worry about me going out w/ ur friend/co worker." Something like that....because if she could cause that girl to not go out w/ u...she could probably talk to her again and reverse things. I dont know if thats confusing or not....theres no names though so i tried my best. :)

but yeah, time is your friend imo. And it will be worth it. Good luck.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the advice guys. That sounds like a good idea. Just take it slow. The thing is, i dont get a chance to go in there much anymore, maybe like once every two weeks. So next time i go in i need to ask her to do something, instead of just talking to her at the coffee place. Should i ask her to do something thats more of a freinds thing? So then she wont think im just trying to get in her pants, cause im not. She is really cool. I would be with someone like her, and wait tell marriage to have sex if she wanted.

Proaccord, you got it right for the most part. Ya, i think i need to talk to the bene friend again. She needs to stay out of it. She has a bf, she couldnt care, the think is i know she still likes me, thats why she gets all jealous.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
ya dude, definetly do it asap. I agree w/ the idea of doing something that you'd do only as a friend so she doesnt think ur tryin to make her what you made of the rest of the girlz at the coffee shop lol :D

off the top of my head i can't think of a friends type thing to do...but yeah, think and talk to her asap cuz the longer you wait the harder it gets, and you'll end up just saying fuggit.

·
Registered
319 Posts
i think its bad territory and i dont think you should do it. It's like an unwritten rule, not to take friends' leftovers, and the girl you are liking should know that

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
^ I agree. It's just bad form to pick up where a buddy left off. Unless there's been a large seperation of time, etc.

I think U got a uphill battle on this one. Since you really don't have much contact with the girl at the shop, might as well find somebody else to date. Don't become the "crazy stalker person" they laugh at after you've left the shop. U know they must be clowing you behind your back when you're not there.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nah, i dont think its like that. I dont think im really going to pursue it. I dont see her enough anyway. IF something happens it happens. And it has been awhile since the girl that works there and i have had sex. They arent even friends anyway.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
beemrmem3 said:
Nah, i dont think its like that. I dont think im really going to pursue it. I dont see her enough anyway. IF something happens it happens. And it has been awhile since the girl that works there and i have had sex. They arent even friends anyway.
That sounds like a good way to approach it. If an opportunity arises then go for it! Otherwise seeming desperate will only make them your masters!:lol:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Let me put this in simple words. If you two were meant to be together, you will be. If you aren't, then you know what happens.

Tare Panda

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
If you really like her go for it. Tell her how much you like her and how serious you think about her.

I hope things will work out for you. Good luck :tu

1 - 13 of 13 Posts