Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,384 Posts
we aren't here to run free carfax'es. pay the $20 and do it yourself. what if you need to do more than 1 car?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49,788 Posts
IISaiNtII said:
we aren't here to run free carfax'es. pay the $20 and do it yourself. what if you need to do more than 1 car?
yea no joke, im mad that was his first post.. i would do it for someone thats been here a while and is active as a favor, but dont come on here with that shit.. your no one special.. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no joke? l0l i can car less now i already got my brother to run the vin for me hes a cop he will be able to find out alot more about the car than a little carfax report can but u know thx for welcoming me and all much apprishiated : p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49,788 Posts
wonderd said:
no joke? l0l i can car less now i already got my brother to run the vin for me hes a cop he will be able to find out alot more about the car than a little carfax report can but u know thx for welcoming me and all much apprishiated : p
how are we supposed to welcome somebody that doesnt even introduce themself and just starts demanding shit from the start
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,384 Posts
wonderd said:
no joke? l0l i can car less now i already got my brother to run the vin for me hes a cop he will be able to find out alot more about the car than a little carfax report can but u know thx for welcoming me and all much apprishiated : p
1) this isn't a site to get free carfaxes. every once in awhile someone gets a day pass and runs cars for people, but that's not very often. this site is intended for sharing of information; not freebies.
2) if you honestly have someone to find out MORE than a carfax is going to tell you, then why come here asking for a free carfax report? you know you can get a basic report for free anyways right? it doesn't go into any detail, but it will tell you if there are any discrepencies on the title.
C) this is not a very good way to start off on a forum. i didn't realize you were a brand spankin' newbie, i tend not to see people that way.

so welcome to sho.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im new to this forum but not to cars in general and i never demanded i asked nicley but really what are we arguing over its not even a big deal and i can care less
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41,903 Posts
its not that you didnt ask nicely, its that youre new, nobody knows you, and people arent going to give a stranger things that they pay for.

And if you knew someone who could get more info than a carfax would, why did you even bother asking?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41,903 Posts
wonderd said:
bcuz it was late at night and i was like w/e ill give it a shot but like i said if i said it where arguing over kid stuff that no one cares about
in engrish?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41,903 Posts
wonderd said:
bcuz it was late at night and i was like w/e ill give it a shot but like i said if i said it where arguing over kid stuff that no one cares about
:bash
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top