Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
mmmm nice. might be just me, but whenever i see s2000 conversions on tegs, the headlights look HELLA big compared to the car. i dunno might be just me:D

·
Registered
361 Posts
kamdawg said:
mmmm nice. might be just me, but whenever i see s2000 conversions on tegs, the headlights look HELLA big compared to the car. i dunno might be just me:D
yeah ur very right..those headlights that were chopped seem to be the same size as the clear corners..headlights are bigger i think..

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
well the pic sizes/car that i used were proportional. they looked alike

i made em a lil smaller, but i guess they might be a lil big..

·
Registered
233 Posts
"again still using my friends account since for some reason mine wont activate...damn it"

yea they seem a lil big but they do fit the car rather well.....when i saw the post erlier i figured it would look cool

this is also the car that i got the bumper off of to make my geoteg.....thats odd that he ended up posting shortly after me....i actualy got the pics off cardomain.....strange

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanx for the chop guys, if you have any other headlight that might look good, go right ahead and try:D

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
ya i'll post some other conversions..i was gonna do a few but i thought u were stuck on the s2k.but definetly other conversions coming.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts