Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know if this is the right forum or not but i want to see what some sports bronze circuit 8s would look like on my hatch. can some one help me out. thanks. i give mad reps fo dis yo! :D

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
shouldve just sent me a PM. Give me a side shot of the car, and a pic of the wheels. I am not doing all the work for you! :D

BTW, I just finished a quick revision to my sig, so PS7 is open.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

actually i want some flat black slipstreams shopped, if possible
this is an old pic before my mugen lip and silver intercooler

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i dunno now. im thinking of keeping my color but i want it the way it loks when the sun hits it, sorta a champayne goldish color. but still gunmetalish at the same time...... i love my color now i just wanna tweak it a bit more gold
titanium silver is waaaaaaaaaay to bright. in fact i hate silver but i like the gunmetalish gold color of my hatch. when it is silverish looking it turns me off to the color. i need to find the more goldish color when the light is off of it....

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

here's more of what color i want it to stay all the time. anyone know of colors like this? just look at the differences in color between all theese pics of my hatch. I want the goldish color shown above!!!! :(
im gonna take a close up look at jeep liberty light khaki.. im feeling this color below

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well im afraid with that it will be off from what i want exactly. so im gonna keep on looking. ....

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
why do you want grids?? TE--37 knockoffs......:D

I will do it later......not now.......:ninja

·
Registered
519 Posts
all looks good! i still like the mesh tho! lemme show u what colour i want!!

stock right now!!

what im looking to get, maybe a lil bit lighter but this will give you guys some guidelines!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
yea its not too bad, i cant put my finger on what it looks like tho.. its kind of a unique colour!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts