Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
though tis is non tech.....

on the home page for SHO click on the photo tab. click upload photos. then it will allow you to browse your computer to let you host them on this web site. when thats done, you can go into my photos form the same screen you went into upload photos at. when you wish to post them, right click and click on properties, the is a web address, highlight and copy it, now don't get jumpy. in the replt to thread window there is an icon like this
click that then paste the link in window that comes up. click ok and your done. if you want multiple photos, you have to use
for each image.

good luck and happy posting

·
Banned
787 Posts
98civcEK said:
though tis is non tech.....

on the home page for SHO click on the photo tab. click upload photos. then it will allow you to browse your computer to let you host them on this web site. when thats done, you can go into my photos form the same screen you went into upload photos at. when you wish to post them, right click and click on properties, the is a web address, highlight and copy it, now don't get jumpy. in the replt to thread window there is an icon like this
click that then paste the link in window that comes up. click ok and your done. if you want multiple photos, you have to use
for each image.

good luck and happy posting
I found this in civic-tech and thought it would help you out
Ill quote the link and provide the link i got it from below the quote

This is a question most new members ask, so here you go...

1. You need to go on the web, and find somewhere to host your pictures. I use Imagestation.

2. Upload your pictures to the site. (You will have that option once you register at a hosting site.)

3. Go to the page where your pictures are hosted, and find the picture you want to post on SHO.

4. Right click the picture, and click properties.

5. Copy the URL address that is in the properties menu.

6. Go to the thread you want to post the picture on in SHO.

7. Click the IMG button in the menu next to "vB Code" that is below the message icons when you are making a thread.

8. Paste the URL address of the picture, and click ok.

It should look like this minus the spaces:

[ i m g] URL Address [ / i m g ]
http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14137

now dude those directions are if you have internet explorer. If you have firefox (another browser) its easier. Once the pics are uploaded online or on any website. right click the image and select copy image location. U put that link between
or u can click as said above by 98cvcEK the
button and after you click it it gives u a box to enter the url as said b4. In that case it puts the
in the beginning and end of the link for you so all u need is the copy the link to the pic

i hope this helps

PS-this thread doesnt belong in this forum

1 - 5 of 5 Posts