right click -copy the image link-paste the link here on sho and infront of your link putcvcnation said:i have been tryin to post pictures of my car but i cant figure out how to do this shit. will someone please help me step by step through this??Thank you
I found this in civic-tech and thought it would help you out98civcEK said:though tis is non tech.....
on the home page for SHO click on the photo tab. click upload photos. then it will allow you to browse your computer to let you host them on this web site. when thats done, you can go into my photos form the same screen you went into upload photos at. when you wish to post them, right click and click on properties, the is a web address, highlight and copy it, now don't get jumpy. in the replt to thread window there is an icon like thisclick that then paste the link in window that comes up. click ok and your done. if you want multiple photos, you have to usefor each image.
good luck and happy posting
http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14137This is a question most new members ask, so here you go...
1. You need to go on the web, and find somewhere to host your pictures. I use Imagestation.
2. Upload your pictures to the site. (You will have that option once you register at a hosting site.)
3. Go to the page where your pictures are hosted, and find the picture you want to post on SHO.
4. Right click the picture, and click properties.
5. Copy the URL address that is in the properties menu.
6. Go to the thread you want to post the picture on in SHO.
7. Click the IMG button in the menu next to "vB Code" that is below the message icons when you are making a thread.
8. Paste the URL address of the picture, and click ok.
It should look like this minus the spaces:
[ i m g] URL Address [ / i m g ]