Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO I was working on my Crx with a 96 Integra GSR Engine. I rewired the MSD Ignition wires cause they were a mess and Tried to start it up and it didnt start. I was Cranking and cranking Untill the Battery Died. So I took a look at the Msd Wiring And FIgured out I forgot to Hook up a wire. SO I hooked it up started Perfect. So I turned it off and Started it back up an hour later. I noticed the Exhaust HAd white smoke COming out of it. Not a lot But a little Like a morning cold start up. Then I popped the Hood and noticed White smoke Coming out the breather. So I turned off the car and Pulled the Valve Cover Cap Off and It had white smoke coming from there to. I smelled the Cap and It smelled Like Gas. Hmm Do you Think I flooded the Engine with gas??? So Just the cap Smelled like gas. When I pulled the dip stick out it Didnt smell like gas. :bash

· Registered
4,633 Posts
White smoke is burning coolant. You could have a warped head gasket letting the coolant leak out of the cooling jackets and enter the cylinders.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.