1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
hahahahah one thing to learn about EBAY: EVERYTHING for a CRX is JDM and MUGEN. IDK how they get away w it, but they might get cracked some day........

·
Banned
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I knew everything on eBay was JDM, but I didn't think they'd get away with something like that! Jeez, you better know your shit using eBay nowadays :ninja

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
HAHA, eBay rocks if u know what ur doing, i sold my old altezzas from my CRX and a dude emailed me before he bought them asking if they were "JDM", i told him yea, they were made in japan, LOL. I hate how they get away with the whole Mugen thing, they also do it with Spoon and Toda.

·
Banned
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pearlwhite_HF said:
HAHA, eBay rocks if u know what ur doing, i sold my old altezzas from my CRX and a dude emailed me before he bought them asking if they were "JDM", i told him yea, they were made in japan, LOL. I hate how they get away with the whole Mugen thing, they also do it with Spoon and Toda.
Some people :idiots

..Good story though!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Kingmotorsports is a distributor of mugen products in the US... all they have to do is check ebay and have them close the auction with some legal stuff....

Deathiscertain is right... they will get cracked someday. All someone has to do is tell king motorsports and i'm sure they will chime in.

·
Banned
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UltimX said:
Kingmotorsports is a distributor of mugen products in the US... all they have to do is check ebay and have them close the auction with some legal stuff....

Deathiscertain is right... they will get cracked someday. All someone has to do is tell king motorsports and i'm sure they will chime in.
Well I'm too lazy...

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
pearlwhite_HF said:

hahaha, that's good stuff!

·
Registered
55 Posts
2jzSupraGTTE said:
Finally, allow me to point something out to everyone. ebay is gay.
just because some people are taking advantage of jdm and brand names such as mugen/spoon doesnt mean that ebay is gay, lots of sellers are good honest people and im sure lots of people on this board sell and buy on ebay, i know i just paid 1,000 for a greddy turbo kit for a 92-95 civic that was fitted to a crx with intercooler, piping, vortech fmu, hks ssq bov, hks turbo timer, and a battery relocation box. sounds like a lot of good stuff for a great price to me. it all depends on the seller.

Marcus

Reactions: outterspace

·
Registered
48 Posts
ScorpioMk said:
i just paid 1,000 for a greddy turbo kit for a 92-95 civic that was fitted to a crx with intercooler, piping, vortech fmu, hks ssq bov, hks turbo timer, and a battery relocation box. sounds like a lot of good stuff for a great price to me. it all depends on the seller.

Marcus
and holy shit dude, let me point out, you got a great ass deal, i mainly use craigslist, because that way its more local and you can be cool with the people and get a lower price, plus you can always go and look at the parts you need

·
Registered
55 Posts
s!ke said:
and holy shit dude, let me point out, you got a great ass deal, i mainly use craigslist, because that way its more local and you can be cool with the people and get a lower price, plus you can always go and look at the parts you need
craigslist is a great site, i bought an 88 rx7 for 650 with a dented fender and faded paint in one spot for 650, interior all there and in great condition, if u keep ur eyes open u can find almost anything dirt cheap.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts