Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
It's not that at all, but whats the point of you posting it? what did you mean by posting that smiley, plz clarify, this is why people dont like that gay one smiley post shit, or all smiley posting, we are people....we like WORDS....say something;)

its all done with now.. just read the thread, hey i should name titles to my threads better, or properly because it would make everything easier, i would get mainly people interested in said topic and it would help others when searching, AWESOME!, and have a merry day:)

later.

·
Registered
56 Posts
true that, alot of dummys always post stupid name titles on here.. either post it right or don't do it at all. and stop with other videos we wanna see hondas not super fords or super vettes. this is superhonda.. so lets see hondas in action... or post your junk somewhere else. :bash

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
i sometimes watch vids @ work, so yea this will be nice!!. now i dont have to open up a thread in fear of seeing something very graphic..( not allowed @ work) but cars racing... thats a different story. ohh yea, when are we getting rid of those goddamn spammers ? :D

21 - 24 of 24 Posts